With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world's leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
At ChargePoint, we foster a positive and productive work environment by committing to live our values of Be Courageous, Charge Together, Love our Customers, Operate with Openness, and Relentlessly Pursue Awesome. These values guide how we show up every day, align, and work together to build a brighter future for all of us.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it's like to help build the fueling network of the future - check out our Engineering Blog.
Sr. Director, Channel and Segment Marketing
What You Will Be Doing
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Partner Enablement Trainer to join our growing team. In this role, your responsibilities will include developing and implementing comprehensive training programs for our value-added resellers and distribution partners on ChargePoint product solutions and segments.
The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, experience in sales, a deep understanding of the sales process, and a passion for enabling partners to achieve their goals.To be successful, this individual must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Create, build and manage programs and training courses that align with business priorities
- Scope the complete set of content required to ensure a deep understanding of ChargePoint products, services and value propositions.
- Deliver engaging training programs for channel and partner sales reps.
- Familiar with and can utilize a wide variety of training channels/modalities to achieve training and business objectives, including digital/online modules, live training and snackable learnings.
- Present training materials using a variety of instructional techniques, such as role-playing, simulations, team exercises, presentations, videos, podcasts and other creative techniques.
- Collaborates with various teams, such as Channel Sales, Marketing, Product Lifecycle Managers and Product Marketing, to determine training priorities, gather information and set goals
- Create and maintain an annual Channel training calendar
The Trainer role requires a combination of technical expertise, teaching skills and strong interpersonal abilities. Here are the critical skills necessary for success in this role:
- 3-5+ years of experience in channel enablement, sales enablement or customer-facing training and development
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, education, or a related field
- Technically adept in translating complex products and solutions
- Strong understanding of the sales process, channel management and partner ecosystems
- Ability to distinguish between customer and partner value propositions and create content focused on what's in it for the partner
- Proven track record of designing, implementing and managing successful training programs
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with keen attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation abilities, as well as a talent for fostering strong interpersonal relations
- Passion for emerging markets, the EV space and associated trends
Full-time, on-site position in Campbell, CA. As this is an office-centric role, you are expected to be in the office 3 days a week.
ChargePoint is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The targeted US salary range for roles at this operating level is $70,000 to $130,250. This range represents base salary and does not reflect equity, benefits or variable pay where applicable. Actual base salaries are based on several factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, experience, certifications and specific work location.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.