With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world's leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
At ChargePoint, we foster a positive and productive work environment by committing to live our values of Be Courageous, Charge Together, Love our Customers, Operate with Openness, and Relentlessly Pursue Awesome. These values guide how we show up every day, align, and work together to build a brighter future for all of us.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it's like to help build the fueling network of the future - check out our Engineering Blog.
Senior Manager, Technical Support
What You Will Be Doing
The Real Time Associate (RTA) will be responsible for supporting in the achievement of customer support service levels by managing staffing and adherence numbers with the center supported to ensure optimal performance real-time. The RTA needs to be flexible to cover different shift times. The RTA needs to have a pro-active approach to any unforeseen issues. The RTA we are looking for must have an interest in Customer Service and working in an exciting and fast-paced Internet & Social industry.
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Manage the call volume, daily attendance and program break schedules
- Work closely with the operations team to analyze and help improve their delivery processes
- Generate ideas for process and service improvement planning
- Produce daily, biweekly and monthly internal reports
- Use trends and reports to forecast requirements
- Assist with projects and other duties as requested or assigned
- Demonstrate sound work ethic
- Must have advanced level Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to create reports in Excel and forecast results
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to multi-task, focus and complete reports for extended periods of time
- Previous call center experience required
- Previous Work Force Management experience is considered an asset.
- Ability to take initiative
- Flexible team player with a positive attitude
- Must have good time management with the ability to work with minimal supervision and under tight timelines
- Capable of managing multiple, simultaneous projects
- Must be friendly and professional with a positive attitude
- Organised with the ability to quickly and effectively adapt to change
- Excellent attendance record
- Able to communicate professionally - oral and written
- Problem solving skills
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Working experience, certifications, or bachelor's degree
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.