With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world's leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
At ChargePoint, we foster a positive and productive work environment by committing to live our values of Be Courageous, Charge Together, Love our Customers, Operate with Openness, and Relentlessly Pursue Awesome. These values guide how we show up every day, align, and work together to build a brighter future for all of us.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it's like to help build the fueling network of the future - check out our Engineering Blog.
Senior Critical Accounts Manager
What You Will Be Doing
Process Quality Analyst will be Responsible for conducting & participating in Cross-Functional process improvement initiatives for Support organization, often extending to Customer/Technical Support and Customers. Develops and leads Industry Standard process improvement initiatives to optimize business processes and participates in training related activities to implement best practices for the project/program.
The Process Quality Analyst is also responsible for ensuring the quality of project/program. This includes developing and implementing quality assurance procedures, conducting audits, and analysing data to identify and implement corrective actions. The Process Quality Analyst will also work with other departments to improve our overall quality standards
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Supports portions of initiatives involving one or more functions and project teams to drive process improvement for products or service offerings.
- Collects, consolidates, and charts data from testing and process results for assigned portions of product and solution areas to identify trends and issues; learns and practices basic root-cause analysis.
- Supports project communications, including creation of status reports and summaries, tracking escalations, Case Audits and RCA for coordinating stakeholder meetings.
- In-depth understanding of all Support related processes.
- Develop & Maintain Standard Operating Procedures for Support Org with flowcharts.
- Conduct Coaching & Trainings for new processes.
- Quality Audits of Support Cases & Escalations
- Feedback & Close-Loop mechanism on the Audit findings
- Detailed Deep-Dive on Escalations (Root Cause Analysis)
- Drive Process Awareness sessions within the Project at regular intervals
- Define a Quality Control mechanism via periodic Knowledge Checks
- Process Related – Training Need Analysis
- 3+ Years experience
- Bachelor's degree in any field, Related to Quality assurance would be preferable.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience & understanding of data collection along with expertise in MS Excel.
- Basic understanding of Customer/Technical Support Industry and internal quality standards and methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Quality assurance principles and procedures.
- Data analysis & Interpretation
- Excellent Documentation & Presentation skills
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.