Services Portfolio Manager, Europe
30+ days ago
With electric vehicles expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint (NYSE: CHPT) is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world's leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need across North America and Europe. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on making the transition to electric easy for businesses, fleets and drivers. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create an all-electric future and a trillion-dollar market.
At ChargePoint, we foster a positive and productive work environment by committing to live our values of Be Courageous, Charge Together, Love our Customers, Operate with Openness, and Relentlessly Pursue Awesome. These values guide how we show up every day, align, and work together to build a brighter future for all of us.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
Discover what it's like to help build the fueling network of the future - check out our Engineering Blog.
What You Will Be Doing
Services Product Management enables customers and partners to scale their EV charging operations through the development of support, professional, and financial services.
As Services Portfolio Manager for Europe, you will be responsible for the European services product portfolio so that it can effectively serve customers across our Commercial, Fleet and Residential verticals.
As an integral part of the product team, you will work closely with customers, marketers, sales and business development leaders, experienced product managers, and cross-functional stakeholders to define the future of networked EV Charging deployment and operation at scale.
In this role you will
- Take the lead on translating, and executing, European services product strategy into a transparent, and cross-functionally aligned, roadmap, from definition to launch.
- Manage ChargePoint's portfolio of Services, including installation, commissioning, preventative, corrective, predictive and proactive services offerings.
- Be accountable for services product launches in Europe. Maintaining the relationship with the Global Product Portfolio & Strategy team in California.
- Serve as a business partner to cross-functional leadership in Customer Experience & Support, Product Portfolio, Sales, Product Management teams, proactively guiding the prioritisation of product initiatives, balancing opportunity and effort.
- Interview customers and understand regional requirements across Europe in the design of market-leading Service products, rooting them in customer experience while imbedding operational scalability.
- Track market trends and competitive offerings, interfacing with customers and sales teams to ensure product direction and capabilities meet market needs and customer satisfaction goals
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- A minimum of 5-8 years of experience in consulting, business development, services or operational leadership, corporate strategy, or product management roles
- Domain experience in professional services, support, and field services delivery
- Understanding of, or experience with power electronics a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel, Tableau, and other data analysis and financial modelling skills within a business context
- Excellent ability to synthesise data and represent it clearly and simply for executives, customers and other stakeholders to drive decision-making
- Excellent cross-functional team player, apt at managing multiple, diverse stakeholders across verticals, functions, and levels and facilitating alignment
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to work independently and chart direction of projects/programs
- Ability to travel internationally and support local teams in Europe and North America
- Bachelor's degree and in pursuit of or attained an MBA or equivalent
- Passionate about ChargePoint and our mission
- Fluent in English, other languages a plus
Amsterdam OR Munich
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only - Recruiting agencies do not contact.