FALL INTERN 2022 - CORPORATE SOCIAL IMPACT INTERN - COMPANY NETWORK
30+ days ago
FALL INTERN 2022 – CORPORATE SOCIAL IMPACT INTERN - COMPANY NETWORK
The Company Network team engages with the 50+ members of the Ceres Company Network to help them develop sustainable business strategies that address, throughout their value chains, key challenges such as climate change, natural resource depletion and human rights abuses and inequity in all its forms.
To assist in this work, the Company Network is seeking a detail-oriented and accomplished researcher to contribute to the development and execution of corporate engagement strategies. The intern will specifically focus on corporate engagements designed to advance Ceres agenda outlined in the “Build a Just and Inclusive Economy” section of the Ceres Roadmap 2030.
Specific opportunities to support this work may include but are not limited to:
- Prioritize and facilitate external partnership development between Ceres and other JIE experts, through desk research and engagement with Company Network team members;
- Present research and recommendations for building out content in the Wage and Benefits Equity section of the “Ceres Roadmap 2030” which will be leveraged in Company Network engagements, and
- As needed, support company and sector specific Company Network engagements alongside relevant relationship managers.
Our ideal candidate will have a mix of the following skills:
- Ability to quickly comprehend complex human rights and justice issues and communicate them to a professional audience.
- Experience reviewing and synthesizing multiple different sources of qualitative information into a cohesive case for action.
- Prior office experience (full-time, part-time or internship).
- Basic knowledge of non-profit, community engagement, or campaign strategy and funding structures.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritize responsibilities, and work independently while being part of a team is also important.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship