Co-op Spring 2023: Capital Markets - Financial Regulation
7 days ago
Co-op Spring 2023: Capital Markets Lab - Financial Regulation
Ceres is a sustainability nonprofit organization working with the most influential investors and companies to build leadership and drive solutions throughout the economy. Through powerful networks and advocacy, Ceres tackles the world’s biggest sustainability challenges, including climate change, water scarcity and pollution, and human rights abuses.
For more information about Ceres, please visit: www.ceres.org.
About the Co-op Program
The 6-month program is for undergraduate and graduate students to provide students with meaningful and challenging work, have a designated supervisor and mentor to provide direction, and to get professional work experience to further their education. to impact the four Ceres global sustainable outcomes. This educational and in-depth career experience allows students to work in the not-for profit sector focusing on sustainability issues.
About the Accelerator Program - Financial Regulation
U.S. federal and state financial regulators have a responsibility to protect the economy from climate-related financial risks. Through the Ceres Accelerator for Sustainable Capital Markets, we’re driving key regulatory agencies to actively address climate risk as part of their mandate to protect economic stability and competitiveness.
For more information about the Accelerator Program, please visit: www.ceres.org/accelerator.
Job Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Project management
- Data management
- Support department with their needs
- Event support
- Prepare reports
- Prepare presentations
- Data tracking and analytics
- Update and maintain CRM Database with external stakeholder details
- Undergraduate or graduate students, minimum undergraduate Junior year
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Take initiative and problem solve
- Prioritize responsibilities and multitask
- Work independently and collaboratively as a part of a team
- Strong research and organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Interest in being part of a diverse workforce and willingness to support Ceres’ Commitment to Inclusion and Equity
- Desire to work in a not-for-profit, advocacy-focused organization
Compensation: The salary for all Co-op positions is $17/hr.
How to apply
Join our team by applying to Careers at Ceres. We encourage all applicants to review our website to learn more about Ceres’ goals, mission, and values. Applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, and list of three references.
Ceres is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors prohibited by applicable law.