Ceres Summer 2023 Internship Program
10 days ago
Ceres Summer 2023 Internship Program
Ceres is a nonprofit advocacy organization forging the path to a just and inclusive future by guiding investors and companies towards a sustainable economy. We aren’t just trying to solve the climate crisis –– we’re changing the system from the inside out by making the business case for sustainability and creating the conditions that allow investors and companies to act.
For more information about Ceres, please visit our website (www.ceres.org).
About Ceres Internship Program
Ceres offers a variety of internship positions to expand and apply your knowledge and skills. This is a great opportunity for currently enrolled students at universities, recent graduates, and/or those who are early in their career or looking to transition into a new field. All internships are remote June 5th to August 11th, 2023.
Qualifications for internship positions include:
- Strong demonstrated interest and experience related to the subject matter for the team of interest (see team descriptions under 2023 Summer Internships)
- Excellent writing and analytical skills, including synthesizing a large amount of information into concise documents for non-technical audience
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Ability to quickly comprehend complex sustainability issues and communicate them to a professional audience through excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to stay organized, work independently, and plan and manage large quantity of information systematically
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritize responsibilities, and work independently while being part of a team
- Experience providing team meeting and event support
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritize, and multitask
- Strong demonstrated critical thinking ability
- Interest in being part of a diverse workforce and willingness to support Ceres’ Commitment to Inclusion and Equity
- Desire to work in a not-for-profit, advocacy-focused organization
Summer 2023 Internships
Ceres is currently offering Internships on the following teams. Open the links to read more details about each position.
Ceres Accelerator – Financial Regulation Team
Ceres Accelerator – Governance Team
Ceres Food & Forests Team
Ceres Climate & Energy - Oil & Gas Team and Ambition 2030 Teams
Ceres State Policy Team
Ceres Federal Policy Team
Ceres Business for Innovative Climate and Energy Policy (BICEP) Team
Ceres Just and Inclusive Economies Team
The salary for all intern positions is $17/hr.
Everyone has a role to play in the movement towards a more just and sustainable world.
At Ceres, we are committed to intentionally and carefully curating, engaging, and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. We endeavor to create a supportive environment that sparks innovation, fosters respect, and allows Ceres employees, in all roles at all levels, to come together equally to be fulfilled, successful, and to thrive.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ceres is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We strongly encourage applications from all qualified candidates, and we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors prohibited by applicable law.
If you have questions related to the above statement or need a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), please contact our ADA Coordinator at ADArequest@ceres.org. Please note, this email address is for ADA inquiries only.
How To Apply
Please review the internship positions listed above. To apply, submit a resume, cover letter clearly indicating which internship from the list above is of interest and a list of three references through our online application .