Manager, Company Network - Financial Services Sector
Boston, MA, United States
18 days ago
Manager, Company Network – Financial Services Sector
Ceres is a sustainability nonprofit organization leading the most influential investors and companies to build leadership and drive solutions throughout the economy. Through powerful networks and advocacy, Ceres tackles the world’s biggest sustainability challenges, including climate change, water scarcity and pollution, and human rights abuses.
For more information about Ceres, please visit our web site (www.ceres.org).
Description and Responsibilities
Ceres is searching for a full-time Manager to act as the relationship manager for a portfolio of Company Network members in the financial services sector. Working in concert with the strategic advisor, the Manager will support Ceres’ strategy for accelerating sustainability leadership in the sector, with a focus on the Ceres Roadmap 2030 priorities of stabilizing the climate, protecting water and natural resources, and building a just and inclusive economy.
This is a full-time position preferably based in Boston, but would welcome remote work, with line reporting to one of the Directors or Senior Directors of the Company Network. Specific duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Act as relationship manager for a portfolio of Ceres Company Network members in the financial services sector, with a focus on banks, providing expert guidance on their sustainable business strategies, assessing and tracking their performance against the expectations of the Ceres Roadmap 2030, and customizing annual engagement plans to drive company progress and leadership.
- Manage and facilitate multi-stakeholder dialogues that bring together Ceres member companies with investors, social and environmental advocates, and other experts to advise the company’s sustainability strategy, disclosure, policy development and programmatic priorities.
- Manage cross-organizational coordination on Ceres engagement strategy with the portfolio of companies, representing the Company Network’s priorities and theory of change.
- Help develop and execute annual programmatic goals for advancing sustainability leadership within this portfolio, and support strategic planning and performance for the Company Network.
- Develop briefings or presentations for members of the Ceres leadership team in support of their engagement with companies, investors or other external audiences.
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of tools and resources to drive forward leadership in corporate sustainability practice as laid out in the Ceres Roadmap 2030.
- Partner on developing external communications and engagement opportunities (workshops, webinars, multi-media communications) to bring Ceres expertise to the corporate, investor and advocacy communities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $77,000.00 per year