Associate - Company Network
Boston, MA, United States
20 days ago
Associate – Company Network
Ceres is a sustainability nonprofit organization working with the most influential investors and companies to build leadership and drive solutions throughout the economy. Through powerful networks and advocacy, Ceres tackles the world’s biggest sustainability challenges, including climate change, water scarcity and pollution, and human rights abuses.
For more information about Ceres, please visit: www.ceres.org.
About the Position
The Associate supports the Ceres Company Network’s programmatic work and external partner engagement activities in integrating sustainability into core business strategies. We seek an energetic, highly motivated, self-starter to play a critical programmatic and administrative support role, both internally and externally in support of Ceres’ strategy for accelerating sustainability leadership, with a focus on the Ceres Roadmap 2030 priorities of stabilizing the climate, protecting water and natural resources, and building a just and inclusive economy.
This is a full-time position preferably based in Boston, but would welcome remote work, with line reporting to one of the Company Network managers. Specific duties include, but are not limited to the following:
Specific duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Support external partner engagements, using project management skills for planning, logistics, scheduling, note taking, and memo drafting, among other tasks.
- Conduct research and analysis, including benchmarking performance, writing briefs and memos, and creating presentations with associated speaking notes.
- Participate in the facilitation of team meetings, working with team leadership and team assistant to set meeting agendas and ensure follow up.
- Support team planning, goal setting, and impact tracking, working in concert with workstream leads.
- Support Salesforce data entry and report creation, contact list management, and other information needs, as requested.
- Coordinate with other program teams, Innovation & Evaluation, and department teams, as needed to accomplish team and organizational objectives.
- Attend internal and external meetings, as assigned, in order to take notes, identify next steps, and ensure follow-through of activities to completion.
- Assist team in roll out and distribution activities for key reports and special projects.
- Provide event and development activity support, including conducting research, drafting speaking points and/or presentations, and attending meetings, as needed.
- Assist with planning, coordination, and logistics for Ceres annual conference and other organization-wide events.
- Travel to meetings and events as required, when safe business travel is possible.
- Minimum of 18 months, full-time, professional experience demonstrating strong interpersonal skills and project management abilities.
Job Type: Full-time