30+ days ago
CALSTART is #Hiring a Salesforce Administrator to provide their expertise in managing our processing centers. They will execute on our Salesforce strategy and support 7 core business units. They will have a passion for climate change and wish to use their skills to work for a good cause. They will be customer oriented and willing to go the extra mile ensuring that the business has what it needs every day. Must be Salesforce Admin Certified.
Additionally, the Salesforce Administrator will:
- Assign deliverables for a three-person team.
- Work with each CALSTART program manager to understand program needs and translate to Salesforce architecture and design.
- User experience configuration and management.
- Implement standard operating procedures to improve data quality and efficiency.
- Document the user experience.
- Make suggestions for process implementation.
- Perform data migrations, loads and audits.
We are a nationally and internationally recognized clean transportation not for profit industry organization with offices in multiple states. We bring more than 30 years of experience; we work with public and private sectors to break down barriers to innovation and drive the transportation industry to a clean and prosperous future. Our work is organized into the major initiative areas; cars, buses, trucks (and off-road vehicles), fuels, and mobility. We advance each of these sectors by supporting technology development, assessing, and validating new technologies and products, accelerating market growth by supporting clean vehicle incentive programs, providing policy guidance and implementation, and giving value-added services to our member organizations.
Minimum Qualifications / Education
- 5+ years of Salesforce administrator experience or relevant CRM experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Experience providing timely communication and escalation issues and finds resolutions.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience with sprints, gathering requirements, and making recommendations.
- Experience with a ticketing software and managing customer requests.
- Experience with CRM development design patterns
- Bachelor's Degree
- Salesforce Community Cloud experience
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator
To apply: If you are up to this challenge, we invite you to apply for this role. Qualified candidates, please apply online with your resume and cover letter at www.calstart.org/careers (http://www.calstart.org/careers)
CALSTART, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, affirmative action employer, and one that celebrates diversity in all forms. Our inclusive environment focuses on making decisions based on merit without regard to race, color, hair texture, gender, religion, age, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, LGBTQIA+ status, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law or not. This applies to any terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including recruiting, hiring, transferring, training, pay, incentives, benefits, discipline, promotion, lay-offs, and termination. Underrepresented candidates are encouraged to apply
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $116,000.00 per year