9 days ago
CALSTART is seeking a motivated Recruiter to join our People Operations team. With a keen eye and focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion, and the candidate experience, this role will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting for the organization. In this role, the recruiter will find qualified active and passive candidates, increase our existing candidate database, and nurture qualified candidates earmarked for the future.
The recruiter will also,
- Perform candidate outreach, networking, and industry outreach
- Deploy creative search techniques and hiring strategies
- Create job announcements in partnership with hiring managers
- Coordinate and execute recruitment campaigns
- Report on various hiring metrics and track results and update the hiring plan
- Exceed project hiring goals and objectives
- Track and maintain other important data related to hiring
- Build and maintain exceptional relationships across the organization
- Perform other duties as assigned
We are a nationally and internationally recognized clean transportation industry organization with offices in multiple states. With more than 30 years of experience, we work with both public and private sectors to break down barriers to innovation and drive the transportation industry to a clean and prosperous future.
We work with these member companies and the broader industry, including fleets, manufacturers, public agencies, and fuel providers, to advance the clean transportation industry. Our work is organized into the major initiative areas; cars, buses, trucks (and off-road vehicles), fuels, and mobility. We advance each of these sectors by supporting technology development, assessing, and validating new technologies and products, accelerating market growth by supporting clean vehicle incentive programs, providing policy guidance and implementation, and giving value-added services to our member organizations. We believe now is our time, and we are planning for growth. If you want a career where you are making a real impact and benefiting both society and the environment, you should consider coming to work with us!
- A bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, or other related fields
- 3+ years of professional experience working as a recruiter in a complex, fast-paced, growing organization, with a track record of hiring the right talent quickly
- Ability to seek out qualified candidates, negotiate, and influence outcomes
- Experience with project hiring and multi-state recruiting
- Ability to develop qualified candidates, discuss strengths and weaknesses with hiring managers confidently, and influence results
- Excellent verbal communication skills, interviewing, listening skills, and writing skills
- Expertise working with applicant tracking and HR information systems
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and project management abilities
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- High proficiency in project management (planning, execution, monitoring, and completion)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently in a remote work environment
- Prior experience working in a non-profit or start-up environment
- Prior experience and passion for the environment particularly clean transportation
- Background recruiting in a closely related industry
- Prior experience with and passion for DEI
If you are up to this challenge, we invite you to apply. Qualified candidates, please apply online with your resume and cover letter at www.calstart.org/careers (http://www.calstart.org/careers)
CALSTART, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, affirmative action employer and one that celebrates diversity in all forms. Our inclusive environment focuses on making decisions based on merit without regard to race, color, hair texture, gender, religion, age, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, LGBTQIA+ status, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law or not. This applies to any terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including recruiting, hiring, transferring, training, pay, incentives, benefits, discipline, promotion, lay-offs, and termination. Underrepresented candidates are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time