Project Manager II, Workplace Charging - Remote NY
30+ days ago
CALSTART is seeking a Project Manager, Workplace Charging, to be responsible for management and execution of our Charge to Work USA grant from the US Department of Energy. This position will support our Program Manager and Principal Investigator. You will support Charge to Work USA, the flagship program for our Light-Duty Vehicles Initiative. There will be coordination with internal resources across our organization including Marketing & Communications, Clean Fuels & Infrastructure, Validation & Assessment and more. Additionally, you will work with external partners, employer participants and co-awardees.
The Project Manager II will:
- Lead implementation of Charge to Work USA employer recruitment activities, including management and upkeep of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform and coordination with Clean Cities coalitions, the Climate Group's EV100 members, and additional networks of sustainable business
- Support development and implementation of a national influence campaign including public endorsements by public officials and convening of campaign events nationally
- Support operation of the Workplace Charging Resource Center, the online resource center and Implementation Portal for Charge to Work USA, including oversight of staff providing direct technical assistance to participating employers
- Engage with members and partners (manufacturers, EV charging providers, utilities) to develop strategic partnerships to advance innovative infrastructure and EV adoption strategies and models
- Assist program leadership with administrative functions including budget management, invoicing, reporting, ensuring fulfillment of partner scopes of work
We are a nationally and internationally recognized clean transportation industry organization with offices in multiple states. With more than 30 years of experience, we work with both public and private sectors to break down barriers to innovation and drive the transportation industry to a clean and prosperous future.
We work with these member companies and the broader industry, including fleets, manufacturers, public agencies, and fuel providers, to advance the clean transportation industry. Our work is organized into the major initiative areas; cars, buses, trucks (and off-road vehicles), fuels, and mobility. We advance each of these sectors by supporting technology development, assessing, and validating new technologies and products, accelerating market growth by supporting clean vehicle incentive programs, providing policy guidance and implementation, and giving value-added services to our member organizations. We believe now is our time, and we are planning for growth. If you want a career where you are making a real impact and benefiting both society and the environment, you should consider coming to work with us!
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with securing support for sustainability commitments from corporate/business audiences (including internal decision-makers)
- Experience with engaging elected and public officials to adopt policies or endorse campaigns
- 5+ years of project management (including contracting, management of SOWs and budgets and reporting)
- Master's degree
- Experience working with electric vehicle industry stakeholders (automakers, suppliers, EV charging providers, electric utilities)
- Experience with staffing an online resource center or managing a Customer Relationship Management platform
- Experience with electric vehicle and charging technologies
- Experience with electric vehicle charging station installation processes
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive annual salary based upon experience
- Performance-based growth opportunities
- Competitive company-paid health plan that includes dental and vision care
- Retirement plan with a generous company contribution
- Employee Incentive Program (bonus) yearly based on performance
- Telecommuting and flexible work hours as appropriate
- Rewards for alternative commuting to and from work
- Committed to employee growth and development
To apply: If you are up to this challenge, we invite you to apply. Qualified candidates, please apply online with your resume and cover letter at www.calstart.org/careers (http://www.calstart.org/careers)
CALSTART, Inc. is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and one that celebrates diversity in all forms. Our inclusive environment focuses on making decisions based on merit without regard to race, color, hair texture, gender, religion, age, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, LGBTQIA+ status, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This applies to any terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including recruiting, hiring, transferring, training, pay, incentives, benefits, discipline, promotion, lay-offs, and termination. Underrepresented candidates are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $72,000.00 - $78,000.00 per year