Project Manager I Operations Coordinator - Remote CA
25 days ago
CALSTART is #hiring! . We continue to grow and are looking for candidates passionate about improving air quality and combatting climate change. You will oversee the general logistical needs of fulfilling our implementation and operational initiatives. The Project Manager will also coordinate with participants, internal and external stakeholders, and team members to ensure we meet our pre-set goals and objectives timelines. You will support the tracking of progress, the creation of tools and resources (for internal and external stakeholders), keep a master calendar of deliverables, organize and update files, and answer phones, emails, and conduct basic clerical work daily.
Additionally, the Project Manager will:
- Monitor and report on project progress measurables
- Answer phones, emails, and basic clerical duties
- Prepare and maintain operations documents and reports
- Manage specified internal and external stakeholder relations
We are a nationally and internationally recognized clean transportation industry organization with offices in multiple states. With more than 30 years of experience, we work with both public and private sectors to break down barriers to innovation and drive the transportation industry to a clean and prosperous future.
We work with our 320+ member companies, including fleets, manufacturers, public agencies, investors, and fuel providers, to advance the clean transportation industry. Our work is organized into the major initiative areas; cars, buses, trucks (and off-road vehicles), fuels, and mobility. We advance each of these sectors by supporting technology development, assessing, and validating new technologies and products, accelerating market growth by supporting clean vehicle incentive programs, providing policy guidance and implementation, and giving value-added services to our member organizations. We believe now is our time, and we are planning for growth. If you want a career where you are making a real impact and benefiting both society and the environment, you should consider coming to work with us!
- Bachelor's degree Business or equivalent area of study
- 2+ Years experience construction project coordination and development
- Experience with MD/HD EVs (OEMs), #EV Chargers, Components, Hydrogen Construction PM, Technical Sales, Engineering, Single Lines, and/or Electrical
- Vendor/Stakeholder Management, Compliance, Budgeting, Technical, Process Improvement, Scheduling, Analysis, Facilitation
- Experience with Construction PM, Technical Fields, Engineering, Single Lines, Electrical Equipment
- Knowledge of project flow + interpersonal skills
- Problem solving, accountability, adaptability
- Excellent Technical Communication
- Bachelor's Degree
- Project Management
- Six Sigma (Continuous Improvement)
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive annual salary based upon experience
- Performance-based growth opportunities
- Competitive company-paid health plan that includes dental and vision care
- Retirement plan with a generous company contribution
- Employee Incentive Program (bonus) yearly based on performance
- Employee Wellness Program that includes on-demand fitness and mindfulness classes
- Telecommuting and flexible work hours as appropriate
- Rewards for alternative commuting to and from work
- Committed to employee growth and development
If you are up to this challenge, we invite you to apply! For qualified candidates, please apply online with your resume and cover letter at www.calstart.org/careers (https://calstartcompany-my.sharepoint.com/personal/jslevin_calstart_org/Documents/www.calstart.org/careers).
CALSTART includes the complete salary range amount ($62,000-$81,800) the job level of the job announced. We determine pay based on education, experience, internal equity, and any other factors relevant to the job. Pay for this role will typically be from $62,000-$68,000.
CALSTART, Inc. is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and one that celebrates diversity in all forms. Our inclusive environment focuses on making decisions based on merit without regard to race, color, hair texture, gender, religion, age, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, LGBTQIA+ status, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This applies to any terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including recruiting, hiring, transferring, training, pay, incentives, benefits, discipline, promotion, lay-offs, and termination. Underrepresented candidates are encouraged to apply. #LI-KW1
#evcharging #transportationelectrification #operationscoordination