Outreach and Engagement Associate Project Manager
30+ days ago
@CALSTART is hiring its next Outreach and Engagement Associate. This role is an essential link between the Communications and the HVIP operations teams. HVIP is California's largest incentive project for medium- and heavy-duty on-road vehicles. You will work closely with initiatives such as trucks, buses, infrastructure, policy, and communications to support HVIP's growing portfolio. The work involves industry engagement, public speaking, ride-and-drives, campaigns, and communication development. Qualified candidates will use their strong public engagement skills to help trucks, and buses go green.
Additionally, the Associate Project Manager will:
- Support in-person and virtual events, digital communications, website development, collateral development, and internal communications for the incentive project.
- Support strategic engagement opportunities to assist fleets on their transition to zero-emission transportation.
- Support communication campaigns to reach multiple audiences such as transit agencies, school districts, trucking fleets, and more within the zero-emission transportation landscape.
- Work with HVIP, California Air Resources Board, and the CA incentive landscape including outreach with community groups, manufacturers, and dealers.
We are a nationally and internationally recognized clean transportation industry organization with offices in multiple states. With more than 30 years of experience, we work with both public and private sectors to break down barriers to innovation and drive the transportation industry to a clean and prosperous future.
We work with these member companies and the broader industry, including fleets, manufacturers, public agencies, and fuel providers, to advance the clean transportation industry. Our work is organized into the major initiative areas; cars, buses, trucks (and off-road vehicles), fuels, and mobility. We advance each of these sectors by supporting technology development, assessing, and validating new technologies and products, accelerating market growth by supporting clean vehicle incentive programs, providing policy guidance and implementation, and giving value-added services to our member organizations. We believe now is our time, and we are planning for growth. If you want a career where you are making a real impact and benefiting both society and the environment, you should consider coming to work with us!
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 years of Experience with public speaking, community engagement, and supporting communications deliverables
- 1 year of event management / tabling
- 1 year of experience developing, executing communications and project management plans
- Clean transportation knowledge, CA bus and truck market
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive annual salary based on experience
- Performance-based growth opportunities
- 100% company-paid health plan that includes dental and vision care
- Retirement plan with a generous company contribution
- Employee Incentive Program (bonus) yearly based on performance
- Telecommuting and flexible work hours as appropriate
- Rewards for alternative commuting to and from work
- Committed to employee growth and development
If you are up to this challenge, we invite you to apply for this role. Qualified candidates, please apply online with your resume and cover letter at www.calstart.org/careers (http://www.calstart.org/careers)
CALSTART includes the complete salary range amount ($52,000-$73,000) the job level of the job announced. We determine pay based on education, experience, internal equity, and any other factors relevant to the job. Pay for this role will typically be from $52,000-$57,000.
CALSTART, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, affirmative action employer and one that celebrates diversity in all forms. Our inclusive environment focuses on making decisions based on merit without regard to race, color, hair texture, gender, religion, age, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, LGBTQIA+ status, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law or not. This applies to any terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including recruiting, hiring, transferring, training, pay, incentives, benefits, discipline, promotion, lay-offs, and termination. Underrepresented candidates are encouraged to apply.