CALSTART is #hiring! We continue to grow and are looking for candidates passionate about improving air quality and combating climate change through equitable solutions. The Key Account Marketing Communications Manager II will oversee all key account management activities, including day-to-day internal client relations, ensuring in-depth knowledge of client's customers, stakeholders, TAM and market developments. They will also oversee all project management activities, including creating and ensuring execution according to briefs (strategy + SOW), timelines and budgets, status reports, and correct workflows (including signoffs and quality controls). They will ensure output is on strategy, meets quality benchmarks, is on time and in budget.
Additionally, the Key Account MarCom Manager will:
- Kick-off projects via Strategic and Creative Brief including goals and metrics, budget planning, timeline and project build-out across Marcom functions, and KO-meeting with the commissioning team.
- Manage all projects pertaining to assigned clients, including weekly status reports and status meetings internally and with clients; budget controlling; ensuring projects are on strategy, on time, within budget, and meets quality standards. Track established efficiency and efficacy metrics.
- Key account management with internal clients keeping abreast of client's current and future needs, success and satisfaction criteria.
- Advise and lead client relations on MarCom for their projects; advises MarCom leadership on required capabilities and capacities.
- Conduct research and creates insights into programs' target groups and stakeholders. Keep abreast of program's relevant current affairs, topics. Both to advise clients and to lead strategic planning for projects.
We are a nationally and internationally recognized clean transportation industry organization with offices in multiple states. With 30 years of experience, we work with both public and private sectors to break down barriers to innovation and drive the transportation industry to a clean and prosperous future.
We work with member companies and the broader industry – including fleets, manufacturers, public agencies, and fuel providers – to advance the clean transportation industry. Our work is organized into the major initiative areas: cars, buses, trucks and off-road vehicles, clean fuels and infrastructure, and innovative mobility. We advance each of these sectors by supporting technology development, assessing and validating new technologies and products, accelerating market growth by supporting clean vehicle incentive programs, providing policy guidance and implementation, and providing value-added services to our member organizations. We believe now is our time, and we are planning for growth. If you want a career where you can make a real impact and benefit both society and the environment, you should consider coming to work with us!
- Bachelor's Degree in Sustainability, Environmental Science, Environmental Management, or other related educational background.
- Marcom campaign/project management leadership (includes strategy, budget, timeline, quality control) for B2B programs/projects on regional and national level.
- Key account management, including with multi-tiered clients and diverse stakeholders.
- 3+ years related work experience, preferably marcom (ad or other) agency experience.
- General knowledge of US political and economic system and current affairs.
- General knowledge of climate and environmental, air quality challenges.
- General knowledge of current transportation challenges and developments.
- Experience in project management data analysis and research skills. An understanding of tracking milestones and keeping high levels of communication with stakeholders.
- Master's Degree
- International and/or nonprofit and/or work with public sector
- Work in the transportation sector, preferably in the medium- and heavy-duty sector
- Knowledge of environmental justice/equity
- Knowledge of transportation technology
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive annual salary based on experience.
- Performance-based growth opportunities.
- Competitive company-paid health plan that includes dental and vision care.
- Retirement plan with a generous company contribution.
- Employee Incentive Program (bonus) yearly based on performance.
- Telecommuting and flexible work hours as appropriate
- Rewards for alternative commuting to and from work.
- Committed to employee growth and development.
If you are up to this challenge, we invite you to apply for this role. Qualified candidates, please apply online with your resume and cover letter at www.calstart.org/careers (http://www.calstart.org/careers)
CALSTART includes the complete salary range amount $72,000-$92,640 of the job announced. We determine pay based on education, experience, internal equity, and any other factors relevant to the job. Pay for this role will typically be from $72,000-$78,880.
CALSTART, Inc. is an equal-opportunity, affirmative-action employer that celebrates diversity in all forms. Our inclusive environment focuses on making decisions based on merit without regard to race, color, hair texture, gender, religion, age, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, LGBTQIA+ status, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law or not. This applies to any terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including recruiting, hiring, transferring, training, pay, incentives, benefits, discipline, promotion, lay-offs, and termination. Underrepresented candidates are encouraged to apply.