Electric Trucks PM II Northeast
30+ days ago
CALSTART is hiring its next CALSTAR! We are seeking Project Manager II to support our drive to zero-emissions initiatives for NYC. This role requires constant communication with the next generation leaders of public transportation to include electric trucks, electric school buses, and electric charging stations. Are you ready to drive change that will make a better world for all? Apply Now!
Additionally, the Project Manager II will:
- Carrying out fleet outreach and recruitment efforts for our Northeast fleet electrification programs
- Performing public outreach including meeting/conference presentations, webinar presentations, and staffing booths at conferences to promote our work
- Conducting ongoing progress reporting and invoice summaries
- Supporting the Northeast Regional Office team in the pursuit of new business opportunities related to clean trucks programming
- Developing outreach, messaging, and recruitment strategies to accelerate fleet electrification for Northeast vehicle operators
We are a nationally and internationally recognized clean transportation industry organization with offices in multiple states. With more than 30 years of experience, we work with both public and private sectors to break down barriers to innovation and drive the transportation industry to a clean and prosperous future.
We work with these member companies and the broader industry, including fleets, manufacturers, public agencies, and fuel providers, to advance the clean transportation industry. Our work is organized into the major initiative areas; cars, buses, trucks (and off-road vehicles), fuels, and mobility. We advance each of these sectors by supporting technology development, assessing, and validating new technologies and products, accelerating market growth by supporting clean vehicle incentive programs, providing policy guidance and implementation, and giving value-added services to our member organizations. We believe now is our time, and we are planning for growth. If you want a career where you are making a real impact and benefiting both society and the environment, you should consider coming to work with us!
- A bachelor's degree in environmental science, environmental policy, engineering, business, community relations, communications, outreach or other related field or relevant experience
- 2+ years of professional experience in project management (including managing scope of work and budgets)
- 2+ years of experience in sales or promotion of clean energy technologies
- Knowledge/experience with Electric Vehicles, Clean Transportation, and the Charging Industry
- Understanding of general policy landscapes that frame the clean transportation (trucks) initiative in the Northeast Region
- Strong ability to meet or exceed deadlines, multitask and handle complexity and able to work with minimal supervision or direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to adapt to a wide range of audiences with different levels of technical background
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Prior experience working with trucking fleets, dealers, or manufacturers
- Familiarity with government programs and funding opportunities
- Located in the Eastern time zone
- Located in Northeast region such as New York, Massachusetts, Connecticut, etc.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive annual salary based on experience
- Performance-based growth opportunities
- Competitive company-paid health plan that includes dental and vision care
- Retirement plan with a generous company contribution
- Employee Incentive Program (bonus) yearly based on performance
- Telecommuting and flexible work hours as appropriate
- Rewards for alternative commuting to and from work
- Committed to employee growth and development
If you are up to this challenge, we invite you to apply for this role. Qualified candidates, please apply online with your resume and cover letter at www.calstart.org/careers (http://www.calstart.org/careers)
CALSTART includes the complete salary range amount (minimum to maximum) the job level of the job announced. We determine pay based on education, experience, internal equity, and any other factors relevant to the job. Pay for this role will typically be from $72,000-$78,000.
CALSTART, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, affirmative action employer and one that celebrates diversity in all forms. Our inclusive environment focuses on making decisions based on merit without regard to race, color, hair texture, gender, religion, age, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, LGBTQIA+ status, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law or not. This applies to any terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including recruiting, hiring, transferring, training, pay, incentives, benefits, discipline, promotion, lay-offs, and termination. Underrepresented candidates are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $72,000.00 - $99,520.00 per year