CALSTART is looking for a Cal Fleet Advisor Program Manager to join our Trucks and Off-road team. You will be a thoughtful empathetic and communicative leader to a team of six staffers. You will develop strategies that will impact at the state and government jurisdiction level. You will evaluate and execute on strategies to expand the program model beyond its current Fleet partners.
Additionally, the Cal Fleet Advisor Program Manager will:
- This Program Manager will oversee the Cal Fleet Advisor initiative and the expansion of the model into other states and jurisdictions.
- Support the development of (6) six staffers. Managing and leading the team towards goals and objectives that align with company mission and values.
- Analyze, evaluate, and create improvements to the existing program's structure, as well as securing additional funding and opportunities for the Cal Fleet Advisor program.
- Develop strategic direction towards CALSTART's organizational targets around medium and heavy-duty zero-emission vehicle adoption, as well as bringing in new opportunities and revenue for the organization.
- Create, enhance a CAL FLEET ADVISOR model is scalable, replicable, and effective in reaching the program's key performance indicators around fleet technical assistance.
- The Cal Fleet Advisor Program Manager will oversee work streams related to technical front-end and back-end processes, as well as the communications & branding components for the program.
- 4+ years working in the commercial vehicle and truck space with a focus on product development, customer support and project management
- 4+ years of end to end product delivery experience
- 3-5 years of experience owning/driving growth strategy and definition
- Knowledgeable about the commercial vehicle sector, including truck classes, applications, and segmentation
- Understanding of state and federal rule-making processes, timing and requirements
- Passion for building products at scale with a focus on customer-experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in transportation policy, public policy, business, or environmental management
- Master’s Degree in transportation policy, public policy, business, or environmental management.
CALSTART develops and implements large-scale zero-emission transportation solutions with businesses, governments, and organizations to mitigate climate change, and support economic growth.
For over 30 years, it’s been CALSTART’s mission to develop, assess, and implement large-scale, zero-emission transportation solutions to mitigate climate change and support economic growth. CALSTART works with businesses, organizations, governments, and communities to create real-life impact toward clean air and equitable access to clean transportation for all. CALSTART provides scientific, technical and policy support for regulatory development and clean technology and infrastructure acceleration.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary based on experience.
- Performance-based growth opportunities.
- Competitive company-paid health plan that includes dental and vision care.
- Retirement plan with a generous company contribution.
- Employee Incentive Program (bonus) yearly based on performance.
- Telecommuting and flexible work hours as appropriate
- Rewards for alternative commuting to and from work.
- Committed to employee growth and development.
If you are up to this challenge, we invite you to apply for this role. Qualified candidates, please apply online with your resume and cover letter at?www.calstart.org/careers
CALSTART includes the complete salary range amount of the job announced ($95,000-$125,000). We determine pay based on education, experience, internal equity, and any other factors relevant to the job. Pay for this role will typically be from $95,000-$104,000)
CALSTART, Inc. is an equal-opportunity, affirmative-action employer that celebrates diversity in all forms. Our inclusive environment focuses on making decisions based on merit without regard to race, color, hair texture, gender, religion, age, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, LGBTQIA+ status, marital status, pregnancy, disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law or not. This applies to any terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including recruiting, hiring, transferring, training, pay, incentives, benefits, discipline, promotion, lay-offs, and termination. Underrepresented candidates are encouraged to apply.