Regional After Sales Manager - DACH (Passenger Cars)
30+ days ago
About the role:
Due to the expansion of our activities, BYD Europe is looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Regional After Sales Manager DACH (Passenger Cars). In this position you will play an important role to set up the After Sales activities in the DACH region.
As the Regional After Sales Manager DACH (Passenger Cars), you are responsible for building and maintaining a strong and customer focused After Sales service level in the DACH region. You establish and maintain the network of local dealers and dealer groups, focusing on high quality and mutual satisfaction. You act as the contact person for our National Sales Companies and dealers. You recruit and coach your team members and manage the team in an inspirational way. You play an important role in developing and maintaining service products and After Sales propositions. You secure that the warranty procedure is carried out correctly and performs all administrative tasks needed. You work collaboratively with the Business Unit Director Passenger Cars and will be reporting directly to the After Sales Director PC Europe.
- Drive and develop partners’ service preparation, execution and service performance assessment, establish annual service target and ensure the goal achievement, steering the partner’s continuous service level improvement;
- Coordinate with legal and commercial team to sign After-sales agreement;
- Regional regular visit, organize meeting, workshop and other activities with regional partners, review the business plan. Be responsible for the after-sales projects development, execution and assessment;
- Secure the quality of our service network by timely training, tooling and other supportive materials;
- Regional customer satisfaction management (NPS), assist partners to close customer complaint in time, Goodwill authorization and management;
- Investigate and collect Market information and cooperate with HQ for business plan and strategy;
- Coordinate with Customer Service team to achieve customer satisfaction goals
- Coordinate the spare parts deliveries in close cooperation with the Supply Chain team and steering parts service level improvement;
- Coordinate the after-market activities and service campaign implementation;
- Introduce BYD Aftersales Service IT system/ platform such as DMS, LMS, TIS, to regional dealership and its authorized service network, ensure those system/ platform to be deployed in each terminal service shop.
- HBO+ (bachelor or master) working and thinking level, acquired by education or work experience;
- Experienced as After Sales Manager within an OEM environment (mobility, preferably automotive);
- Proven leadership skills; at least 5 years managerial experience is required
- Affinity with electric mobility;
- Willing to travel on a frequent basis within the territory and abroad (including potential trips to China), indication 25% of your time;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and excellent knowledge of English and German. Chinese is a plus.
- Job in a fast-developing company that embodies sustainable and forward-thinking technology
- International management position
- Performance and experience based competitive remuneration
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team