International Key Account Manager
27 days ago
About the role
The International Key Account Manager is responsible for representing the total proposition of BYD within Direct Customer market: Key Accounts, Rental Companies and National Leasing Companies. Actively supporting by giving detailed market feedback in terms of needs, potential and plan of action if applicable.
The International Key Account Manager reports directly to the Head of Corporate Sales & Used Cars
- To acquire new Direct Customers in order to realize solid car parks at fleet owners.
- In order to finalize contracts with Direct Customers:
- Negotiate on volumes and model-mix (in line with BYD Europe target).
- Making quotation proposal, calculating margins, taking budget into account.
- Bonus driven volume program/realizing kick-back constructions.
- Responsible for keeping good customer relations on board level with Direct Customers and Dealer+.
- To develop sales activities and incentives towards Direct Customers in a structured manner, in order to increase sales in the fleet, leasing and rental market.
- Responsible for keeping the related administration up to date, including contracts and communication towards dealer network.
- To ensure that European agreements can be adapted in the European market.
Required skills, qualifications and experience:
- A relevant education at Higher Vocational (Bachelor) level, such as commercial/business economics.
- Extensive experience and proven results in a commercial role in the automotive sector preferably at a leasing company or OEM.
- Solid knowledge and experience with MS Office.
- Good negotiation technique.
- Good insight in figures.
- Excellent English and German language skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Performance and experience based competitive remuneration
- 25 days of annual leave
- An exciting opportunity to lead European transition to Zero Emissions transportation and de-carbonization of the economy.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team