18 days ago
About the department
The R&D department plans the sustainable product and technology roadmap for Europe and works on developing advanced, full electric bus series which fulfill current and future European public transportation market needs. By cooperating with European leading suppliers, the R&D department continuously upgrades design and engineering abilities for excellent product performance and quality.
The R&D team is looking for a Tender engineer to prepare the design specifications of the buses and make the product description documents, drawings and engineering documents required from the tender.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Review technical sections of tender documents;
- Support technical manager to analyze and understand the technical requirements of our customers;
- Assist with the modification of the overall design and layout of a bus to meet customer requirements;
- Give the necessary inputs to the Design Engineer to ensure that the design meets the new requirements;
- Prepare the design specifications of the buses and make the product description documents, drawings and engineering documents required to support tender;
- Involved in the entire design process, input the customer's requirements to R&D China;
- Responsible for technical communication with Supplier and Customer;
- Product management and market research;
- Charging and data management;
- You work together with your colleagues from Sales, Tender and Project Management teams for optimal results;
- Support the creation and maintenance of process documentation associated with the tender process;
- Preparation of detailed technical presentations for both internal and external project engineering review;
- Understand the voice of customer for European electric buses.
- Bachelor’s degree in EE, ME or above;
- Ability to work in a trans-global business environment in the design, development, production and evolution of high-tech products;
- Knowledge of 3D CAD software (NX preferably) and a good understanding of possibilities in modelling / simulation;
- 2+ years working experience in the automotive industry;
- Fluent in English & Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing;
- Very clear and systematic thinking that demonstrates strong judgment and problem-solving competencies;
- Excellent organization skills and able to work well in a team setting;
- You have a creative mind and strong analytical skills;
- Understanding of legislation and standards.
- Job in a fast-developing company that stands for sustainable and forward-thinking technology;
- Plenty of career growth opportunities within a fast growing R&D team.
- Exposure to the European commercial EV customer base as well as to the state-of-the-art R&D HQ in China.
- Performance and experience based competitive remuneration, pension plan, commuting allowance, relocation allowance; visa sponsorship if applicable;
- Team building events and employee learning opportunities.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team