Network Strategy Manager
30+ days ago
About the Job
The Network Strategy Manager will be responsible for providing direction surrounding the development of strategic initiatives involving BYD EU passenger cars’ short-term and long-term business objectives.
- Proposing business plan in EU countries, find out the expansion plan and implementation for BYD in the area.
- Responsible for setting up the rules for the selection and management of BYD partners, as well as the network price system and rebate design
- As a part of the Corporate Planning team, this position coop with sales/after sales/marketing & operation team, oversees direct reports, providing oversight and direction on daily tasks, projects, presentations and business analytics, optimize & improve BYD’s EU network.
- Along with your team, collaborate and research to understand key automotive trends as well as external trends that impact the future of the industry.
- Constantly tracking business development progress, providing periodically monitor for partner performance. Prepare and follow-up for monthly executive strategic meetings.
- Develop timely responses to various ad hoc requests from Senior Management.
Required skills, qualifications and experience:
- Bachelors degree or above, business management or engineering background is preferred
- Minimum 10 years management/sales experience in the EU Trucking or Automotive industries. OEM experience preferred.
- Proactive and has excellent Project Management, facilitation, written and oral communication, interpersonal, and networking skills.
- Proficient English is a must.
- Experience in multiple roles is a plus
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team