eTruck Product engineer
15 days ago
The EPDD team is looking for a product engineer to support the development of BYD's next generation products. As a product engineer you will be a part of the European Product Development department (EPDD). The EPDD plans the sustainable product and technology roadmap for Europe and works on developing advanced, full electric bus and truck series which fulfill current and future European public transportation market needs.
So you will participate in the planning of the product and technology roadmap, and discuss technical solutions and directions with China team. You will also participate in technical communication with European leading suppliers and local partners. We will work together to continuously upgrades design and engineering abilities for excellent product performance and quality.
- European truck performance definition and calculation;
- European truck regulation calibration;
- Differentiation check and analysis of scheme characteristics with competitor trucks;
- Ergonomics design and verification of European competitor trucks;
- European truck layout design and engineering output;
- Preparation of general layout drawings and technical documents for European trucks;
- Analysis of European truck test standards.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in vehicle engineering, mechanical design, machinery manufacturing, automation or other related majors. Master's degree is preferred;
- Working experience with European truck OEM is preferred;
- Fluent in Chinese and English;
- Good planning and execution ability, communication , coordination and decision -making ability;
- Ability to use CAD, UX/CATIA and other drawing software.
- Performance and experience based competitive remuneration, pension plan.
- 25 holidays + option to purchase 5 extra holidays.
- Commuting allowance when working from Office.
- Department & company wide teambuilding events.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of European transition to Zero Emissions transportation and de-carbonization of the economy.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team