Digital Marketing Specialist
27 days ago
About the role
As a key member of the European Marketing Team, you will play an important role in strategic planning; working with local and global stakeholders to develop exciting online activities which build BYD brand awareness across Europe.
Responsible for the development of the content & social media strategy, you will build and deliver the full plan, leveraging with the marketing activities to achieve engaging and exciting content.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the European Content strategy and planning, blending global content with exciting local content, executed in cooperation with Marketing and PR and the responsible persons from our dealer partners.
- Secure the organic social media strategy, extending current social media activity beyond the centrally managed activities, optimizing our current channels and explore new ones.
- Advise our dealer partners on additional locally managed social media accounts to showcase BYD activities and activations.
- Build and execute the brand ambassador and influencer strategy in collaboration with our HQ team, building and owning the relationship with relevant agencies, if required.
- Secure and drive creative brand partnerships and event activations to maximize our content engine across all relevant platforms.
- Maintain and update content on BYD channels.
- Take the lead in online performance, in particular organic search, to enhance discoverability and ensure content optimization.
- Build measurement KPIs and tests, to understand and drive our activities in this domain. Manage the reporting on activities and drive understanding of how these activities improve customer engagement, awareness and brand perception.
- Manage and track associated budgets, constantly optimizing and seeking spend efficiencies.
- Oversee and manage relationships with externals stakeholders ie. Brand partners, event suppliers, talent and influencer agencies.
- As required, support the wider marketing team on the development and execution of additional brand initiatives.
- Online Funnel
- Reach – Conversion ratio
- SEO / SEA optimization
- Social Media
- # Followers
- Content milestones
- Strategic and flexible implementation
- Earned online attention
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Experience with working in a Digital Marketing position (Digital Marketing Agency or likewise)
- At least two years experience
- Experience with online marketing analysis techniques
- The ability to motivate and inspire the team with your online knowledge
- A range of language skills –fluent written and spoken English abilities and desirably a working knowledge of other European languages together with Mandarin Chinese
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team