We are seeking an experienced electric bus instructor and curriculum designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for teaching and a strong background in electric buses and related technologies. This role will involve designing, developing, and delivering training programs for electric bus operators, maintenance personnel, and other stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver training programs to transit authorities and school districts on electric bus operation and maintenance.
- Train operators and maintenance personnel on the safe and efficient operation of electric buses, including high voltage safety and maintenance procedures.
- Provide hands-on training to operators and maintenance personnel in the use of electric bus systems and components.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in electric bus technology and incorporate this knowledge into training materials.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and adjust curriculum as needed.
- Ensure that all training materials and equipment are up-to-date, organized, and in compliance with safety regulations.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with trainees, managers, and other stakeholders.
- Travel to different locations to deliver training programs.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as electrical engineering or education preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in electric bus technology, design, or maintenance.
- Proven experience in curriculum design and delivery.
- Strong understanding of electric bus systems and related technologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willingness to travel to deliver training programs.
If you are passionate about electric buses and enjoy teaching others, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to help shape the future.