Parts Associates will be responsible for all parts ordering and tracking, collecting and processing Parts Requests, as well as collection daily Service Reports for warranty purposes.
- Under general supervision of the Customer Service Manager or Supervisor, the Parts Associate will process all Parts Request Forms submitted by Customer Service Staff and customers.
- Provide support in inventory management and stock replenishment
- Collaborate with the warranty and warehouse teams.
- Track all parts ordered for their assigned customer and customers and/or technicians updated.
- Assist Customer with parts availability and pricing.
- Maintain and track all orders on an organized manner, maintain proper documentation
- Provide daily status reporting to Customer Service Manager/Supervisor.
- Experience in Customer Service and/or Automotive Parts
- Ideal candidates will have a minimum of two years’ experience.
- Frequent standing and walking for long periods of time.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Communicate effectively in person or by telephone.
- Experienced with basic computer programs MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Willing to constantly improve and learn new processes
- Must enjoy and thrive on a fast pace environment
- Presents information to small and large groups
- Ability to work directly with Customer’s and possibly in the Customer’s environment. Weekends, nights and long hours may occur.
- License: Must possess a valid driver’s license in home state and reliable transportation.
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.