Aftersales Support Technician (Norway)
27 days ago
About Aftersales Department
The Aftersales department of BYD Europe is responsible for all fleet operation, service & maintenance, technical diagnose & analysis and product improvement related topics concerning our full electric buses and trucks.
This is including, but not limited to providing technical support to our customers and service providers and continuous feedback to QA, R&D teams internally for product improvement.
The main objective of the After-sales department is to build a relationship of mutual trust and knowledge with the customers, in order to ensure their continued satisfaction, which will benefit the business and future sales.
You recognize yourself as passionate about new electric vehicles technology and the sustainable industry, and have the ability to work in a dynamic, international and multicultural environment.
In this position, you will provide all-round after-sales support to our customers together with our service providers in the Norway. Maintain good relationship and reputation with customers, operators and service providers. Work with R&D, QA and production teams to improve products.
- Undertake and assist with aftersales operational issues (e.g. technical diagnosis, repairs and maintenance);
- Provide feedback on technical documentation (e.g. Manuals, diagnostic diagrams etc.);
- Take lead on delivering technical solutions for highly concerned topics;
- Help the service provider to implement technical upgrades and service campaign;
- Create Service reports in the BYD management system, help to improve the products together with R&D, QA teams.
Service team management
- Coordinate all the diagnostic tools;
- Collaborate and lead the service team from our service providers to deliver excellent service quality and capacity to our customers.
- Develop and maintain the customer relationships;
- Assist BYD Aftersales management team during operational meetings with & customers;
- Handle customer’s demands and complaints.
Experience, skills and qualifications:
- You have solid mechanical and electrical systems knowledge;
- Fluent level English and Norwegian language skills. Other language skills will be an advantage;
- You have excellent communication skills and solutions-oriented mindset;
- You are a team player, also able to solve problems independently;
- You have Category B passenger car driver license;
- You are a doer who doesn’t mind hands-on approach;
- You have the willingness to travel on a frequent basis within Norway up to 100% of the time if requested;
- Relevant work experience with aftersales service of buses, trucks, commercial vehicles will be a plus.
- Opportunity to be a part of a solid, multi-industry and fast-growing international company;
- Space and freedom for your personal growth and career development in the sustainable industry;
- Competitive remuneration based on your performance and experience, commuting allowance, pension plan, service vehicle for business use;
- Team building events and employee learning opportunities.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team