Regional Sales Representative (Chinese Speaker)
27 days ago
About the role:
We are looking for a Regional Sales Representative to join our team. The successful individual will possess a positive, hands-on approach, with the ability to lead and motivate a developing sales team.
The Regional Sales Representative is responsible to achieve agreed sales targets for new and used cars, within defined operating and financial guidelines.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities:
Maintain new and existing relationships with car dealers across Sweden, developing business opportunities and growth.
- Keeping car dealers updated on supply and price trends, consulting with clients.
- Manage pricing and negotiation with allocated territory.
- To support the sales team in daily operations including but not limited to deal building and closing, professional vehicle preparation whilst ensuring that stock is kept to the company’s agreed levels.
- Provide country manager with sales data and operation analysis in support of identifying sales opportunities and growing business with our customers.
- Delve into market share and competitive intelligence in regional markets and provide with reports and business insights.
- Partner with European sales leadership and country manager to develop and optimize the sales pipeline management.
- Ensure all resources are used effectively to close sales target.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- 3+ years minimum of relevant experience in the automotive industry.
- Fluency in both English and Chinese, Swedish is a plus (written and spoken).
- Sales driven and results oriented to improve profitability.
- Works precise and has eye for details.
- Excellent with numbers.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to be clear and convincing when communicating goals, information and expectations to staff.
- Demonstrate flexibility and responsiveness to requests from internal and external stakeholders.
- Focused and driven to meet deadlines for regularly scheduled activities.
- Strong proficiency in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team