Los Angeles, CA, United States
26 days ago
The following description is not intended as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the discretion of adding or changing the duties of the position at any time.
BYD is currently driving an exciting transformation in the transportation industry, and we are recruiting a passionate Marketing Associate to help us pave the road through the development and execution of our business development. You will be a member of BYD US Marketing team and play a key role in marketing events and research.
1. Identify, organize, coordinate and attend exhibition and marketing events for trucks, forklifts, etc.;
2. Responsible for tracking, reporting, and analyzing up-to-date industry trends, policies and sales data of passenger vehicle, trucks, forklifts, etc.;
3. Monitor and report competitors' marketing and sales activities;
4. Coordinate with the design teams to generate digital and print advertising material;
5. Collect and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and social media metrics, etc.)
1. Hold a bachelor degree or superior
2. 3+ years experience in marketing or related field
3. Excellent knowledge of statistical packages MS Office, Statistical tools (SPSS, SAS or similar) and databases
4. Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Google Adwords
5. Excellent communication and presentation skills
6. Deep knowledge of data warehousing and mining
7. Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc.)
8. Strong analytical and critical thinking
9. Exhibition experience is a plus.
- Hold a bachelor degree or superior 3+ years experiences in marketing research and policy analysis;
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages MS Office, Statistical tools (SPSS, SAS or similar) and databases;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Deep knowledge of data warehousing, and mining;
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys, etc);
- Strong analytical and critical thinking;
- Advice clients or senior management on the best ways to use provided data;
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English will be a plus;
This position does not have direct supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 51 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, peripheral, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Above to 70%
- $65,000 - $70,000
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- On-site; one location
- Pasadena CA