Los Angeles, CA, United States
27 days ago
BYD is a global leader in the design, build, and deployment of electric vehicles. Headquartered in downtown Los Angeles CA., BYD has facilities located around the globe. BYD is focused on building and delivering the highest quality and highest reliability electric vehicles in the world.
BYD is seeking an experienced Commercial Specialist to process and track contracts in commercial electric vehicle business in North America. The candidate will be based at BYD Los Angeles office.
This individual must be extremely organized with attention to detail, hardworking, multi-tasking and dedicated to providing the highest level of quality and timeliness in the industry.
What You'll Do:
- Analyze contract requirements, special provisions, and terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, and corporate policies and procedure.
- Provide redline review for commercial terms based on industry requirements for both government agencies and private clients.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams on the development and execution on each aspect of the standard and non-standard agreements.
- Prepare, review and negotiate cost and price proposals.
- Manage the contract change control process.
- Provide guidance to management and staff on contractual issues, including technical and commercial data.
- Fulfill all proposal/contract action reporting requirements.
- Comply with security procedures in performance of duties.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with customer contracting representatives to facilitate business transactions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or related field.
- Minimum Three Years’ experience in related industry.
- Communication Proficiency
- Cross-Functional Team Collaboration
- Multi-Tasking Capability
- Analytical Skill
- Project Management experience preferred
- Accounting experience preferred