SUPERVISOR, FIELD SERVICE
Lodi, NJ, United States
21 days ago
BYD is seeking a hardworking Field Service Supervisor in Chicago/ Lodi for the Customer Service Department to manage day-to-day filed operations of warranty repair and technical support for delivered vehicles.
A global technology powerhouse, BYD is the world's largest manufacturer of electric vehicles, and lithium iron phosphate batteries. BYD stands for "Build Your Dreams", and our founder is passionate about a bold vision to free the world from fossil fuel dependence and leave a cleaner environment for future generations. With a start-up mentality in the North American market, ours is a dynamic workplace with immense opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Acting as the main point of communication between customers and Customer Service Department.
- Build good working relationships with customers and resolve customer complaints in an efficient manner.
- Provide leadership and guidance to service staffs to keep them motivated and help them achieve individual and team-based performance goals.
- Delegate work assignments effectively to field service staff to meet service goals.
- Coordinate and manage resource need to meet the set goals.
- Manage all customer queries and resolve issues in coordination with the relevant departments.
- Develop standard procedures to ensure high level of service experience to customers.
- Determine adequate skill and performance enhancement programs to keep the staff technically sound and updated to enhance their productive.
- Ensure that company safety guidelines are followed by service staffs.
- Monitor and manage time sheets, expenses within the allotted budget.
- Work with various teams to achieve optimum customer service, profitability and cost effectiveness.
- Obtain customer feedback regarding service every month to meet the customer expectations.
- Oversee performance evaluations, appraisals and training needs for service staff.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of service centers.
- Generate bi-weekly reports of down vehicles, customer concerns, customer complaints, etc.
- 3-5 years of Excellent customer service skills.
- Proven experience supervising field operations.
- Strong leadership.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels.
- Results-orientated and able to work in different environmental conditions.
- Valid commercial driver license. (not required but an asset)
- Ability to travel.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).