The following description is not intended as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the discretion of adding or changing the duties of the position at any time.
Responsible for determining root cause and solving electrical wiring problems.
JOB DESCRIPTION; Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Position performs low voltage components installations, and assembles parts according to special written work instructions, routings, blueprints and verbal directives.
- Position performs low and high voltage wiring harness installations,
- Cleans, assembles, disassembles and replaces parts as required
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Keeps production supervisor advised of work status, workload, problems and progress as related to work assignments
- Records time on labor sheets for each process of assembly.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical components or harnesses
- Low voltage / High voltage experience.
Ability to understand and read blueprints. Skilled in the operation of basic hand tools, shop tools and equipment. Experience with hand tools, air tools, and battery operated tools. Competency in the use of measuring devices to stay within required tolerances. Ability to learn processes quickly, adapt to process changes and implement those changes. Knowledge of the manufacturing processes, procedures, and machinery. Experience using various measuring devices in millimeters. Keep a clean and safe working environment. Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment. Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations. Good organizational and time management skills. Must have experience with hand tools, air tools and battery operated tools. Must have experience using various measuring devices in millimeters
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.