Lancaster, CA, United States
27 days ago
The following description is not intended as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the discretion of adding or changing the duties of the position at any time.
Debugging Specialist do a series of tests on final assembly of manufactured product. Specialist are assigned to a station that requires high awareness and capability of following the necessary steps to retrieve data. Follows work instruction pertaining to their assigned station in their department. High alert on PPE.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Computer literate
- Troubleshooting and debugging programs
- Knowledge and/or experience in Low and High Voltage
- Use of standard hand tools where applicable
- Responsible for finishing touches of the paint process and nonconforming materials
- Disassemble and re-assemble fixtures in each stage of bus manufacturing according to processes, as needed
- Performs repairs as needed
- Details interior and exterior by using proper cleaning products for each stage of the build and applies final detail
- Reads blueprints
- Uses measuring tape, levels, squares for installations based on Engineering documentation (metric is preferred)
- Lift, Push, Pull over 50lbs
- Use of calibration tools
- Use of pallet jack/ electrical jack
- Drilling and handling of material such as plastics composites and aluminum
- Installation and removal of fasteners such as nuts, bolts and rivets
- Demonstrates required skills
- Upholds organizational values
- Balances team and individual responsibilities
- Adapts to change in the work environment
- Follows instruction, responds to management direction
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Proper use of PPE and observes safety and security procedures
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Awareness/ Focus
- Automotive knowledge
- Electrical Knowledge
- Communication Proficiency
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Regularly required to work near moving mechanical parts.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, pushing, pulling and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, peripheral, formulas, programs, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma, or general education degree (GED), or one to three years related experience, and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.