We are looking for an efficient and skilled Data Entry Operator to manage and maintain the company database system and keep it up to date on a daily basis. You will be responsible to maintain all the records from the departments and arrange them in a manner that can be accessed whenever required. You should also have fast typing skills and the ability to organize data in a proper professional manner. Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities. An independent individual who successfully meets the challenges of a fast-paced environment providing data gathering, data entry, data reporting and various other administrative support to the Supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Update goods data on a daily basis through useful information.
- Review data deficiencies or errors, correct incompatibilities if possible and check the output of the authorization document.
- Check the data for accuracy and sort it according to the source documents.
- Apply data program techniques and procedures.
- Prepare the backup of all the data and information.
- Make reports and prepare data in a useful manner.
- Follow company policies and comply with data integrity.
- Proven experience of working as a Data Entry Operator, Data Entry Clerk.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
- Accurate in typing with extraordinary typing skills.
- Strong understanding of data integrity and security.
- Familiar with administrative procedures.
- Keep up with the pressure of doing multiple tasks
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in English language.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Quick decision-making abilities.
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computer, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Fast paced,and constant interactions with production personnel.
This position would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.