Warranty Administrator - Passenger Cars
Hounslow, United Kingdom
7 days ago
About the role:
We are looking for a full-time warranty administrator to join the passenger cars team at BYD UK, Hounslow, London area. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing the tasks related to the warranty of the vehicles. The position will process warranty claims for each franchise or distributor on time. The role also processes all warranty paperwork to ensure it is complete and accurate and audits periodically.
Tasks & Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assessing the validity of all warranty claims;
- Administering and calculating job costing;
- Maintaining strong working relationships with Customers, Dealerships;
- Keeping customers fully informed while their claim is being processed;
- Following up on warranty issues;
- Answering Warranty related queries;
- Warranty checklist auditing for the full scope of dealer services to ensure quality performance and customer satisfaction.
Skills and requirements
- 3 + years previous experience within a Warranty Administrator role or Service Advisor with knowledge of automotive industry;
- Proven experience with DMS;
- Good organisational skills and ability to handle conflicting demands while identifying priorities;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- The ability to work effectively as an individual but also as part of a growing team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Outstanding MS Office package proficiency (Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Performance and experience-based competitive remuneration;
- Scottish Widow workplace pension;
- 25 days paid holidays + public holidays;
- On-site free parking;
- Department & company wide teambuilding events;
- An exciting opportunity to lead the European transition to Zero Emissions transportation and de-carbonization of the economy.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team
Job Reference: J230018