HR Business Partner (UK Office-based)
Hounslow, United Kingdom
3 days ago
About the role:
BYD is looking for a HR Business Partner for our new UK Passenger Car Business.
BYD has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, results driven and hands-on HRBP to help align the organization’s people strategy with its business strategy right from the start.
Working closely together with the Passenger Car Business Unit Management and partnering with your HR colleagues in the UK team and also the HR team at our HQ in China, you will be responsible to design and lead the full employee journey. In the initial phase, recruitment of the talents for the new business unit, will be an important objective for you.
Your HRM experience will help our organization in adding value to overall business objectives, providing HR solutions, resolving personnel grievances, retaining a talented workforce, and ensuring compliance with regulations. You are not only an administrative expert and a people champion, but also a change agent and a strategic partner for the business. You will provide advice to our management team regarding best practices to hire talent and maximize employee efficiencies.
As a critical contributor to the company success, you will help build a motivated, well balanced and multicultural work force to grow the BYD business in the UK, and an inclusive culture where the workforce feels empowered and where the business is seen as an employer of choice. You will join a dynamic organization, who are constantly growing and evolving. You are energetic, highly organized and passionate about electrical mobility.
- Partner with the Business Unit Management and the Head of HR to define a people strategy in line with the business strategy
- Execution of HR processes - not only able to ensure strong deployment and impact of HR processes such as recruitment, talent management, performance management, headcount governance, and organizational design, but able to continuously assess the effectiveness of each in a rapidly - changing landscape.
- Help build and maintain a high-performance culture
- Work with HR management to create, drive, and manage strategic HR projects; participate in developing departmental goals, objectives and solutions
- Be a key contributor to the wider HR team, working to develop people strategies that ensure that we attract, engage, enable and retain our employees.
- 5 years of working experience as HRBP, in a fast-moving industry, preferably in automotive.
- Level 5 or higher CIPD qualification
- Strong employment law knowledge
- Verbal and written communication, including active listening, for determining business goals and suggesting ways to achieve them through human resource initiatives
- excellent stakeholder management and able to establish good work relationships across the organization.
- Logic, analytics and problem-solving for evaluating business metrics and determining ways to improve results
- Chinese speaking will be beneficial but essential
- Performance and experience based competitive remuneration
- Scottish Widow workplace pension
- 25 days paid holidays + public holidays
- Department & company wide teambuilding events.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of European transition to Zero Emissions transportation and de-carbonization of tUKhe economy.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team
Job Reference: J230011