Fleet Delivery & Operations - Passenger Cars
Hounslow, United Kingdom
30+ days ago
About the role:
We have an exciting opening for who has experience in fleet management or logistics industry to work in our team based in Hounslow, London area. The position will look after the whole process of the commodity vehicles import and customs clearance, inventory management, PDI and issue PO for vehicle delivery to dealers for all fleet-related issues.
Main Tasks and responsibilities:
- Oversee daily delivery operations, including and not limited to vehicle arrival, vehicle readiness and day of delivery.
- Assist in planning, forecasting, implementation and follow-up of operational tasks.
- Oversee, manage and follow-up on delivery operational tasks and managing dwell, yield, costs per delivery, customer satisfaction and transactional accuracy.
- Ensure the agreed vehicle checks have been completed before delivery
- Support HMRC import and export duties, and customs clearance.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to manage inventory.
- Handle and issue PO for vehicle delivery to dealers.
- Manage all fleet-related issues.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Experience in fleet management, logistics, customs clearance or supply chain management.
- Have a strong background in automotive products
- Proven ability to focus on problem-solving, operational efficiency and achieving results.
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks and adhere to business-critical deadlines.
- Proven organizational, numerical, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop collaborative relationships and communicate relevant information across all levels of the organization.
- Technological fluency and ability to operate within internal business systems and MS Office Suite.
- Consistent record of customer service excellence.
- Performance and experience-based competitive remuneration
- Scottish Widow workplace pension
- 25 days paid holidays + public holidays
- Department & company wide teambuilding events.
- An exciting opportunity to lead the European transition to Zero Emissions transportation and de-carbonization of the economy.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team
Job reference: J230025