Business Planning Specialist - Passenger Car
Hounslow, United Kingdom
27 days ago
Founded in 1995 in China as a pioneer in battery technology, BYD has become world's leading manufacturer of NEVs and the only provider of total transport electric solutions in Europe.
To further reinforce BYD’s development in overseas markets, we are looking for a Business Planning Specialist for passenger cars business of BYD UK.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Dealers' orders collecting, sorting & compiling, validating, and all the confirmed orders executing, monitoring, controlling and fulfilment management.
- Issuing and coordinating the confirmed orders in terms of model and quantity, and following up the completion of the confirmed orders fulfilment and deliveries.
- Monitoring and coordinating the changes in demands and abnormal production capacity of various mass-produced models and timely feeding backs to the sales.
- Sales quota assessment and management of dealer tripartite financing business, promoting the improvement in order settlements and optimizing operation processes.
- Dealer payment monitoring and reporting, coordinating and following up abnormal AR issues.
- Following-up state and local government subsidies policies and regulations on new energy vehicles, and handling subsidy-related matters with regard to the payment collection (AR).
- Other related contingent tasks and assignments.
- Fluent English language skills, Chinese language is beneficial
- Relevant qualification in Business Administration, or Economics, or Finance/Accounting.
- Skilled in MS software, especially for Excel, Word and PPT.
- At least 1 years’ experience, preferably in the automotive sector.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Relevant legal knowledge.
- Independent problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Structured, and goal oriented attitude.
- Analytical, curious, and proactive mindset.
- Performance and experience based competitive salary
- Workplace pension
- 25 holidays plus bank holidays
- Department & company wide teambuilding events;
- An exciting opportunity to lead European transition to Zero Emissions transportation and de-carbonization of the economy.
Job Reference: J230001
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team