Warranty Claim Specialist
30+ days ago
About the role
The Warranty Claim Specialist Passenger Cars is responsible for providing adequate service to our customers and Service Providers in order to maximize customer satisfaction. This includes building the best-in-class and high efficiency warranty operation.
About the department:
One of the important tasks of the After Sales department is to provide Technical Service to our Service Providers and customers. For the Technical & Warranty team, we are looking for a Warranty Claim Specialist Passenger Cars.
- To conduct timely warranty report verification and warranty reimbursement according to warranty operation management policy.
- Warranty information collection and data analysis with report.
- Warranty operation inquiry and policy explanation with service partners.
- Abnormal warranty inspection and conduct regular warranty audit, continuously improve warranty business.
- Warranty parts management, audit of the warranty parts discards as useless.
- Assist to special event follow up, material verification, warranty report verification and other related process.
- Organize and carry out onsite training for warranty business and training in accordance with relevant stakeholders.
- Other works assigned from line manager.
- Bachelor's degree or above, more than 2 years’ relevant experience, fluent English, other European language is a plus.
- Strong cross culture communication skills and cross-function coordination ability.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- NEV Technical background is preferable.
- Willingness to frequent trip in Europe and travel to China.
- Job in a fast-developing company which embodies sustainable and forward-thinking technology.
- Performance and experience based competitive remuneration, commuting allowance.
- Team building events and employee learning opportunities.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team
BYD is a leading, high-tech multinational company, based in Shenzhen, China. It operates in four core fields of IT, automotive, new energy, and rail transit and employs over 220,000 people worldwide. As a global pioneer in New Energy Solutions BYD is dedicated to building a zero-emission ecosystem.
BYD Europe BV located in Schiedam, Netherlands is the marketing and sales HQ of BYD Co., Ltd based in Shenzhen, China. BYD Europe BV offers a full line of BYD electric vehicles, including all-electric cars, all-electric buses, and all-electric forklift trucks.
Spare Parts/ Electrical vehicles / Automotive / after sales / Warranty management / technical support / supplier relationships / supplier management