8 days ago
About the role:
Mainly responsible for supporting the training department in the communication, coordination, supervision and implementation of various operations, feedback and programed development work, for the normal operation of the European after-sales training business to provide a strong guarantee.
1.Execute European distributor courses in person and on-site coaching for distributors.
2.Responsible for the process tracking and preparation of course materials.
3.Responsible for post-training, course implementation and evaluation of trainees.
4.Communicate with overseas technical engineers and collect technical cases to form documents.
5.Assist in course development.
6.Assist in the development of training plans.
7.Improve your skills knowledge according to the iteration and update of products and technologies.
8.Support for skills competitions or other technical activities.
9.Other work assigned by the leader.
1. College degree or above, with at least 2 years of relevant work experience in the automotive consulting industry.
2. Fluent in spoken language, able to undertake English lectures and overseas technical communication tasks.
3. Experience in after-sales training and technical consulting for high-end automotive brands and electric vehicles.
4. Rigorous logical thinking, good communication and coordination skills.
5. Previous experience as a technical maintenance technician, technical manager or with diagnostic and maintenance skills is an advantage.
- Pension plan;
- 25 holidays + option to purchase 5 extra holidays;
- Commuting allowance;
- Department & company wide teambuilding events;
- An exciting opportunity to be part of European transition to Zero Emissions transportation and de-carbonization of the economy.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team