Regional Service Representative
13 days ago
BYD is a leading, high-tech multinational company, based in Shenzhen, China. It operates in four core fields of IT, automotive, new energy, and rail transit and employs over 220,000+ people worldwide. As a global pioneer in New Energy Solutions BYD is dedicated to building a zero-emission ecosystem.
BYD Europe B.V., located in Schiedam, Netherlands, is the European marketing and sales HQ of BYD Co. BYD Europe offers a complete range of BYD electric vehicles, including full-electric cars, full-electric buses, and full-electric (forklift) trucks.
About the role:
Due to the expansion of our activities, BYD Europe is looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Regional service representative for Passenger Cars. In this position you will play an important role to set up the After Sales activities in the designated region or country of Europe regarding Passenger Cars.
As the Regional service representative Passenger Cars, you are responsible for building and maintaining a strong and customer focused After Sales service level in the designated region or Country as Nordic, Benelux, German, France, UK, etc. You support the network of local dealers and dealer groups, focusing on high quality and mutual satisfaction. You act as the contact person for our National Sales Companies and dealers. You play an important role in implementing and maintaining service products and After Sales propositions. You secure that the service procedure is carried out correctly and performs all administrative tasks needed. You and will be reporting directly to the designated Regional service representative.
- Support the Regional service representative of partner’s service network management with new partner service preparation; existed dealer service performance assessment and OEM service policy implementation;
- Organize Regional dealer regular visiting, meeting, workshop and other activities with regional partners;
- Coordinate with technical support and warranty team with critical issue handling, quality investigation,training arrangement;
- Regional customer satisfaction(NPS from service) follow up, assist partners to resolve customer complaint and negative feedback in time,
- Support the regional after-market activities and service campaign implementation;
- HBO+ (bachelor or master) working and thinking level, acquired by education or work experience
- Master certain communication skills with internal and external communication balance;
- Self-learning, constantly improve the ability to discover and solve problems.
- Willing Self-driven personality to travel on a frequent basis within the territory and abroad (including potential trips to China), indication 25% of your time
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and excellent knowledge of English/Spanish/French/Italian/Dutch, and Chinese is a plus
- Pension plan;
- 25 holidays + option to purchase 5 extra holidays;
- Commuting allowance;
- Department & company wide teambuilding events;
- An exciting opportunity to be part of European transition to Zero Emissions transportation and de-carbonization of the economy.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team