The HR Manager manages the human resources and administration functions of BYD Electronics Ameria (BEA) based in Cupertino, CA.
The HR Manager is expected to
- Drive and deliver HR strategic initiatives for the BEA operations.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Recruits high quality talent for open positions; participates in the screening and interview process; participates in hiring decisions and prepare offer letters.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills, reviewing, guiding and approving management recommendation for employment termination;
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Coaches and trains managers in their communication, feedback, recognition, and interaction responsibilities with the employees who report to them.
- Conducts investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
- Review ADP benefits package with new hires.
- Leads and responsible for overall management of Safety Policy, Safety Program, and Safety Committee
- Overall management of timekeeping and Overtime Approval
- Manages all aspects of employee compensation reviews program
- Responsible for the ISO 9100 HR requirements.
- May perform other duties as assigned.