Key Account Managers Leasing & Remarketing Partners...
30+ days ago
The KAM leasing & Remarketing Partners is responsible for representing BYD within Direct Customer market: National Leasing Companies. Actively supporting by giving detailed market feedback in terms of needs, potential and plan of action if applicable. The KAM is responsible for the leasing & remarketing strategy.
The KAM leasing & Remarketing Partners position reports directly to the Country Manager.Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a remarketing and used car strategy.
- Construct a team on BYD Dealer+/NSC level to realize the business case.
- Define a regional strategy to improve the trade-in and use this strategy to benefit the business case.
- Develop and creating an "online" sales strategy for BYD Approved used cars and implementation of BYD Approved strategy.
- Define a commercial strategy that contributes positively to the residual value of the vehicle and remarketing and used car business case.
- Generate management information on residual value and to progress reports to allow a deeper insight into the efficiency and effectiveness of the resources which are available to the Corporate Sales & Used Cars department.
- Develop and present presentations for Direct Customer, Dealer+ and other related meetings.
- Develop (in cooperation), monitor and keep up to date a remarketing system
Key Results: KPIs
- Be responsible for RV activities through the whole vehicle lifecycle.
- Ensure RV settings in relation with specialized companies (Autovista) and BYD HQ
- Organize and ensure RV Committee
- Establish centralized remarketing reporting tool in order to steer the UC activity.
- Define and manage OEM Buy Back policy.
- Define the Used Car sales policy (Auctions, Merchants,)
- Ensure strong relationships with RV setters, BYD Financial Partners and support Used car sales in the BYD Dealer Network.
- Define BYD Used Cars Label Standards and ensure a display follow-up at the dealer premises.
- Define and manage Leasing sales policy with dealer network.
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- A relevant education at Higher Vocational (Bachelor) level, such as commercial/business economics
- Extensive experience and proven results in a commercial role in the automotive sector preferably at a leasing company or OEM.
- Solid knowledge and experience with MS Office
- Good negotiation technique
- Good insight in figures
- Excellent English language skills
- Able to work independently
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team