Customer Requirements Engineer, E-Buses
30+ days ago
About the role:
The Customer Requirements Engineer reports to and provides support to the Customer Program Manager (CPM) - Iberia by supporting project activities related to any and all projects. The position's main duties is to support the CPM (Customer Program Manager) - Iberia to ensure the continuity and efficiency of each project from start to finish through clear communication to all internal and external stakeholders. He/she reports to the CPM - Iberia.
- Ensure that technical specifications are agreed upon on time for every project in the Iberia Market;
- Support of all projects in the Iberia Market;
- Support the CPM - Iberia and ensure CPM processes are implemented;
- Provide support during tender process;
- Provide support during final delivery stage + Pre-delivery Inspection;
- Assist all projects with customer communication and technical interactions
- Ensure the requirements are clearly communicated from customers and / or customer’s suppliers to Engineering team in Europe & China;
- Develop a trusted, collaborative partnership with the PDI workshops, customers and Bodybuilders;
- Support in coordination of all projects in the region and ensure crisp information flow to all internal stakeholders;
- Ensures all project documentation is accurate and uploaded into internal and external systems;
- Address questions/concerns throughout the project
- Perform tasks required by the CPM - Iberia for successful project delivery;
- Organize, compile and submit support documentation on completion of project;
- Submit any required information to the client as directed by the CPM - Iberia;
- Report to the CPM – Iberia for all issues;
- Assist the tender team in Iberia region;
- Work under time constraints to meet specific timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical, Mechanic or Industrial engineering;
- 0-3 years of experience in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial engineering for multiple projects/customers of varying sizes in parallel;
- Solid knowledge of the automotive, preferably the e-Bus market;
- Strong and effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English and Spanish is a must ; Other languages are an advantage;
- Proactive and collaborative approach to organizational problem solving;
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others.
- Ability to travel 50% within Spain and Portugal;
- Car Driver’s license.
Nice to have skills, qualifications and experience
- Relevant experience in similar B2B sectors;
- Other European or Mandarin language skills;
- Experience with High Tech Start-up / Electric Vehicles / Alternative Energy / Batteries;
- Demonstrated experience in working with an international team.
- Job in a fast developing company which embodies sustainable and forward-thinking technology;
- Performance and experience based competitive remuneration, commuting allowance;
- Team building events and employee learning opportunities.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team