Blue Power Partners is a global consultancy and project development company with a dedicated focus on developing renewable energy. We are expanding our activities and are looking for a skilled colleague with commercial awareness who can comprehend technical and financial data and turn it into decision-making materials to successfully meet our clients demand for expertise.
About the Job
You will join our Origination & Modelling team that is tasked with delivering world-class data analysis and modelling solutions. The team is comprised of an eclectic range of knowledgeable experts, ranging from specialists to Ph. Ds within the fields of mathematics, finance, wind modelling, chemistry, electrical engineering and data science.
We have a strong position delivering advisory and modelling services and advising leading private equity investors within renewable technologies such as wind and solar generation, energy storage and PtX.
To continue to provide best-in-class advisory and services we are looking for a new team member to have a strong client-facing role for us to stay flexible in our services when our clients look into investing in large-scale renewable projects.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Shape and drive client engagements
- Facilitating the shaping and preparation of presentations and decision-making material for clients
- Take the lead in handling technical business cases and assist in setting direction for team
- Close communication with clients, translating customer requirements into detailed analysis
- Structure communication and written deliverables to ensure high-quality communication
- Ongoing market analysis to meet new opportunities and development
Our headquarters are in Aalborg, Denmark. However, we are a global company with a global mindset, meaning we are flexible about your work location.
Being successful in this role depends on your abilities to manoeuvre in an entrepreneurial and performance-driven organization where no two days are the same.
You are a curious and outgoing individual, who use your passion as the daily fuel to make a difference. You are eager to provide high-quality deliverables and on top of that, you are a dedicated team player, who values diplomacy.
Preferably, we expect you to enrich our business with the following experience and skills:
- 5+ years of experience from other consultancies or experience working with private equity funds or extensive commercial experience from the renewable industry
- Preferable you have an engineering or financial educational background
- Possess strong analytical skills and are able to leverage these in our context
- Have a strong track record with client interaction
- Excellent in preparation of presentations and decision-making materials
- Outstanding communicator both with internal and external stakeholders
- Brilliant Excel and PowerPoint skills
For additional information about this position, please contact Jesper Asmussen, Director - Origination & Modelling, firstname.lastname@example.org
Blue Power Partners, Denmark
John F. Kennedys Plads 43
About Blue Power Partners
Blue Power Partners is a global consultancy company that supports worldwide leading developers, asset owners and technology companies within origination, development, construction and performance optimization of onshore/offshore wind, solar, PtX and storage projects.
We are determined to drive change, and guided by our vision to accelerate the green transition, we work collectively to make a difference that really matters. You will join a diverse team of colleagues who all share our vision and passion for renewable energy. It is an essential part of our culture that we support each other, learn from each other, and celebrate each other's achievements. Together, we make a real difference.
During the recruitment process, Blue Power Partners is processing all registered personal data in compliance with the European General Data Protection (GDPR), and we reserve the right to screen the SM accounts of potential candidates.