Blue Power Partners is a global consultancy dedicated to developing renewable energy. We aim to accelerate the green transition by shaping the renewable technologies of tomorrow.
We are strengthening our leading position within Power-to-X (PtX) technology by expanding our activities worldwide and currently looking for a talented colleague to join our Global Project Support team and our exciting journey!
About the Job
The team spans a wide range of competencies and is engaged in, e.g., budgeting, scheduling, risk management, reporting, document control, and general coordination throughout the lifecycle of projects.
The role includes a great variety of tasks, and you are most likely to be involved in projects and tasks outside your usual area of expertise. You are not expected to have experience with technical and commercial PtX topics. Still, the right candidate shows a high level of resilience combined with a natural curiosity for acquiring new knowledge.
Your accountabilities are likely to vary, but your main tasks may include:
- Develop and design decision-making-, project development- & reporting material (in PowerPoint)
- Structure and simplify large amounts of data/documentation in digestible deliverables/presentations (in PowerPoint) that tell the story through clean, concise, and well-organized slides
- Support the team in ensuring a strong level of knowledge-sharing by contributing to maintaining a knowledge-sharing portal
- Multidisciplinary ad-hoc support tasks within Project Management
- Structuring communication and written deliverables to ensure high-quality
Our headquarters in Aalborg, John F. Kennedys Plads 43, will be your working place. However, we are a global company with a global mindset and a flexible attitude.
Being successful in this role depends on your ability to maneuver in an entrepreneurial and multi-cultural organization where two days are different.
Your ability to take ownership, balance tasks while maintaining a high-quality standard, and not be afraid of challenges will ensure success in this role.
You are a curious and outgoing individual who uses your passion as the daily fuel to make a difference. You are eager to provide high-quality deliverables. You must have excellent interpersonal skills and a solid ability to communicate and navigate in a knowledge domain between technical and commercial topics.
We value the right match of personal and professional skills and would prefer you to enrich our business with the following proven experience and skills:
- Relevant bachelor's or master’s degree in business engineering, innovation, economics, engineering (or similar)
- +1 years of experience in management consultancy or within the energy industry from an international company and/or a techno-commercial company
- An analytic mindset with a great ability to identify and summarize complex topics
- Experienced communicator & impeccable stakeholder management skills
- Valued team player
- Highly proficient in English (spoken/written)
- Experienced PowerPoint user
For additional information about this position, please get in touch with Kristian Engel Hauberg, Lead - Global Project Support, at email@example.com.
To apply for the role, upload your resumé into our recruitment system by following the ‘Apply’ link. We don't receive applications by email.
Start date: Flexible
About Blue Power Partners
By joining Blue Power Partners, you will become a part of an international and culturally diverse company. You will join a flat organization where we work as a team in a dynamic environment where no day is the same.
Our people are our greatest asset and the drivers of our success - when our people grow, we grow. We love social events and celebrations, prioritize knowledge sharing, and offer the possibility to grow professionally and personally within our company.
Blue Power Partners is the People!
Blue Power Partners, Denmark
John F. Kennedys Plads 43
About Blue Power Partners
Blue Power Partners is a global consultancy company that supports worldwide leading developers, asset owners and technology companies within origination, development, construction and performance optimization of onshore/offshore wind, solar, PtX and storage projects.
We are determined to drive change, and guided by our vision to accelerate the green transition, we work collectively to make a difference that really matters. You will join a diverse team of colleagues who all share our vision and passion for renewable energy. It is an essential part of our culture that we support each other, learn from each other, and celebrate each other's achievements. Together, we make a real difference.
During the recruitment process, Blue Power Partners is processing all registered personal data in compliance with the European General Data Protection (GDPR), and we reserve the right to screen the SM accounts of potential candidates.