Blue Power Partners is a global consultancy and project development company dedicated to developing renewable energy. Blue Power Partners supports worldwide leading developers, asset owners, and technology companies within origination, development, construction, and performance optimization of onshore/offshore wind, solar, PtX, and storage projects.
Our organization is growing, and we seek an experienced Development Manager to engage our EMEA Acquisition and Development team. You will be valuable in driving our large-scale portfolio of Wind and Solar projects worldwide, cooperating with our experienced talents.
Being part of Blue Power Partners means working in an open-minded environment that values freedom and responsibility. Our culture is based on trust, teamwork, and flexibility, and we encourage our employees to maintain a healthy professional/personal life balance to stay fulfilled and motivated at work.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Participate in the development of large-scale hybrid renewable projects.
- Hybrid work to achieve an outstanding work-life balance.
- Career development framework.
- Social benefits.
ABOUT THE JOB
To be successful in this role, you balance strategic direction with active business development, operations enhancement, and relationship.
Your accountabilities are likely to vary, but your main tasks may include:
- From a technical and administrative perspective, lead the development from early-stage to construction handover by effective planning, monitoring, controlling, and reporting.
- Focusing on workstreams such as land securing, permitting, and interconnection
- Represent BPP to the client about a specific renewable energy generation development (wind, solar PV, storage, hybridization)
- Act as a single interface with support from a team of specialist
- Schedule and manage tasks and resources from different teams within the company and third-party consultants.
- Build and develop solid long-term relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow business.
We expect you to enrich our business with the following competencies and skills:
- 3-5 years experience in business and project development in the renewable energy sector.
- Knowledge of development processes and guidelines for large-scale renewable projects (real estate, environmental, permitting, interconnection, and finance)
- Ability to manage complex projects and the interface between commercial and technical aspects.
- Strong business acumen and commercial understanding/awareness.
- Agility in utilizing general software and systems, for example, GIS, CAD, SharePoint, etc.
Besides, you contribute with the following personal traits:
- 100% Client-oriented, focused on customers and their needs, always prioritizing honesty and professionalism.
- Agile while working with many tasks and short deadlines.
- Highly independent and able to work closely with the client with minimum internal supervision.
- A dynamic and quick approach to finding solutions.
- Organized, accurate, and always keeping an eye for details.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
Our headquarters is in Aalborg; however, we offer flexibility and the possibility to work from other office locations (Copenhagen or Vejle) or from home.
For additional information about this position, please get in touch with Andrés López-Aranguren at firstname.lastname@example.org
Blue Power Partners, Denmark
John F. Kennedys Plads 43
About Blue Power Partners
Blue Power Partners is supporting worldwide leading developers, asset owners and technology companies within origination, development, construction and performance optimization of onshore/offshore wind, solar, PtX and storage projects.
Working at Blue Power Partners means being part of an international company and working alongside people with a broad range of skills, from a variety of cultures. Our company is growing rapidly based on our strong company values, and we are committed to maintaining an agile environment with a strong can-do, dynamic and entrepreneurial spirit.
During the recruitment process, Blue Power Partners is processing all registered personal data in compliance with the European General Data Protection (GDPR), and we reserve the right to screen the SM accounts of potential candidates.