Farm Side Attendant
Arbor Day Foundation
30 days ago
Are you a force for good? Does the opportunity to devote your talents to a cause much greater than yourself excite you? Arbor Day Foundation is a place you can do work that matters, with people who care, in an inspiring environment. As we say at the Foundation: life is short, love where you work.
As one of the world's largest conservation organizations, the Arbor Day Foundation inspires people to plant, nurture, and celebrate trees. We help others understand and use trees as a solution to global issues (like air quality, water quality, climate change, deforestation, poverty, and hunger) that are critical to survival.
Arbor Day Farm is the 260-acre property owned and operated by the Arbor Day Foundation where our mission comes to life.
Excellent customer service skills. You take service excellence seriously and aim to provide a world-class experience.
A positive attitude. You love serving others, you take serving customers seriously and ensure positive experiences for all guests.
Strong detail orientation. You are detail oriented with strong organizational, cleaning, and verbal skills.
Work authorization. You can work in the U.S. and can provide necessary i9 documentation if selected.
Maintain Arbor Day Farm. You enjoy tidying up and making sure things are in place. You will consistently make rounds outside throughout the Farm property to ensure public areas are clean.
Complete a Variety of Tasks. Responsibilities include cleaning and maintaining designated areas of the Farm and conducting regular bathroom checks.
Perform Deep Cleaning. You will be tasked with deep cleaning and special projects as needed.
Represent Arbor Day Farm and Lied Lodge. You'll maintain a professional appearance and representation.
Be part of a global non-profit. You will gain valuable work experience that sets you up for other opportunities on our property.
Love Where You Work:
- We're in this together. A culture focused on kindness, collaboration and the intrinsic shared purpose to do what's right. We pride ourselves on the culture we've built. We love it, and we know you will too.
- We will feed you. Our Culinary Team will provide one complimentary meal per day.
- We invest in your future. 401k participation for ALL Team Members.
- We care about your health. Competitive healthcare (health, dental, vision) coverage for you and your loved ones matched with a wellness incentives program.
- We want to stay connected. Well include you on our property-wide communications so you can stay in the know of company initiatives.
- We'll round out the experience. We put our culture first, and we host events and experiences throughout the year to show that we care about you (and your family).