Public Space Attendant
Arbor Day Foundation
Nebraska City, NE, United States
30+ days ago
Are you a force for good? Does the opportunity to devote your talents to a cause much greater than yourself excite you? Arbor Day Foundation is a place you can do work that matters, with people who care, in an inspiring environment. As we say at the Foundation: life is short, love where you work.
As one of the world's largest conservation organizations, the Arbor Day Foundation inspires people to plant, nurture, and celebrate trees. We help others understand and use trees as a solution to global issues (like air quality, water quality, climate change, deforestation, poverty, and hunger) that are critical to survival.
Arbor Day Farm is the 260-acre property owned and operated by the Arbor Day Foundation where our mission comes to life.
- Excellent customer service skills. You take service excellence seriously and aim to provide a world-class experience.
- A positive attitude. You love serving others, you take serving customers seriously and ensure positive experiences for all guests.
- Strong detail orientation. You are detail oriented with strong organizational, cleaning, and verbal skills.
- Maintain public spaces around the hotel. You enjoy tidying up and making sure things are in place. Constantly make rounds throughout the hotel to ensure tidiness and order.
- Complete a variety of tasks. Responsibilities include cleaning and maintaining designated areas of the hotel and responding to guests requests to deliver the hotels effort of outstanding guest service.
- Perform Deep Cleaning. You will be tasked with deep cleaning and special projects as needed.
- Represent Lied Lodge. You'll maintain a professional appearance and representation.
- Maintain positive working relationships. Keep in good contact with the Maintenance and Front Desk team.
- Be part of a global non-profit. You will gain valuable work experience that sets you up for other opportunities on our property.
Love Where You Work:
- We're in this together. A culture focused on a genuine interest in the wellbeing of others, collaboration, and the intrinsic shared purpose to do what's right. We pride ourselves on the culture we've built. We love it, and we know you will too.
- We care about your well-being. We offer an Employee Assistance Program for you (and your family) with support services including counseling sessions and much more.
- We invest in your future. All team members are eligible to participate in our 401K program.
- We know the little things matter. Our Culinary Team will provide one complimentary meal per day, you'll receive discounted rates on purchases at Arbor Day Farm, and we're eager to give growth opportunities to our best performers.
- We'll round out the experience. We put our culture first, and we host events and experiences throughout the year to show that we care about you (and your family).