Arbor Day Foundation
Nebraska City, NE, United States
30+ days ago
Are you a force for good? Does the opportunity to devote your talents to a cause much greater than yourself excite you? Arbor Day Foundation is a place you can do work that matters, with people who care, in an inspiring environment. As we say at the Foundation: life is short, love where you work.
As one of the world's largest conservation organizations, the Arbor Day Foundation inspires people to plant, nurture, and celebrate trees. We help others understand and use trees as a solution to global issues (like air quality, water quality, climate change, deforestation, poverty, and hunger) that are critical to survival.
Arbor Day Farm is the 260-acre property owned and operated by the Arbor Day Foundation where our mission comes to life.
- Experience. 2+ years of experience in massage therapy.
- State licensure. Must be licensed to practice Massage Therapy in the State of Nebraska.
- A desire to do better every day. An eagerness to continually learn & grow is critical in this role.
- The ability to foster relationships. You must be able to connect with people from all walks of life.
- The skills. You know that greeting and interacting with guests in an engaging manner is vital in ensuring a positive experience.
- Ensure a good experience. Perform customized massage therapy sessions in which the quality of touch, flow, pressure, and draping is safe, professional and therapeutic.
- Engage with guests. From the moment they arrive, and at several points during their experience, you'll have an opportunity to help ensure guests' needs are met.
- Put your skills to work. Each day will be different and full of many tasks and details that help support the spa operations. .
- Represent Lied Lodge. You'll maintain a professional appearance and representation.
- Be part of a global non-profit. You will gain valuable work experience that sets you up for other opportunities on our property.
Love Where You Work:
- We're in this together. A culture focused on a genuine interest in the wellbeing of others, collaboration, and the intrinsic shared purpose to do what's right. We pride ourselves on the culture we've built. We love it, and we know you will too.
- We care about your well-being. We offer an Employee Assistance Program for you (and your family) with support services including counseling sessions and much more.
- We invest in your future. All team members are eligible to participate in our 401K program.
- We know the little things matter. Our Culinary Team will provide one complimentary meal per day, you'll receive discounted rates on purchases at Arbor Day Farm, and we're eager to give growth opportunities to our best performers.
- We'll round out the experience. We put our culture first, and we host events and experiences throughout the year to show that we care about you (and your family).