Are you a force for good? Does the opportunity to devote your talents to a cause much greater than yourself excite you? Arbor Day Foundation is a place you can do work that matters, with people who care, in an inspiring environment. As we say at the Foundation: life is short, love where you work.
As one of the world's largest conservation organizations, the Arbor Day Foundation inspires people to plant, nurture, and celebrate trees. We help others understand and use trees as a solution to global issues (like air quality, water quality, climate change, deforestation, poverty, and hunger) that are critical to survival.
Arbor Day Farm is the 260-acre property owned and operated by the Arbor Day Foundation where our mission comes to life.
- Excellent customer service skills. You take service excellence seriously and aim to provide a world-class experience.
- A positive attitude. You love serving others, you take serving customers seriously and ensure positive experiences for all guests.
- Strong detail orientation. You are detail oriented with strong organizational, cleaning, and verbal skills.
- Prep guests' rooms for Room Attendants. You will strip the room in preparation for the Room Attendants to ensure a seamless process.
- Complete a variety of tasks. Responsibilities include cleaning and maintaining designated areas of the hotel, delivering equipment to rooms, helping with laundry services as needed, and responding to guests' requests to deliver the hotels effort of outstanding guest service.
- Perform Deep Cleaning. You will be tasked with deep cleaning and special projects as needed.
- Represent Lied Lodge. You'll maintain a professional appearance and representation.
- Be part of a global non-profit. You will gain valuable work experience that sets you up for other opportunities on our property.
Love Where You Work:
- We're in this together. A culture focused on kindness, collaboration, and the intrinsic shared purpose to do what's right. We pride ourselves on the culture we've built. We love it, and we know you will too.
- We care about your health. We offer competitive healthcare (health, dental, vision) coverage for you and your loved ones matched with a wellness incentives program.
- We invest in your future. Company paid short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and 401k with company match are available.
- We want you to unplug when needed. We believe in taking your time off without guilt, including generous additional time around the holidays.
- We know the little things matter. Our Culinary Team will provide one complimentary meal per day, you'll receive discounted rates on purchases at Arbor Day Farm and were eager to give growth opportunities to our best performers.
- We'll round out the experience. We put our culture first, and we host events and experiences throughout the year to show that we care about you (and your family).